• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
Trailer

It's kinda like Men in Black meets The Ghostbusters with a dash of The Frightners.
I used to have a good connect in Chinatown that got me all my import movies back in the early 2000's (Versus, Azumi, So Close etc... ) but now that everything is streaming and these type of movies don't go to Netflix or ever come on cable I'm stuck. I haven't used a torrent since the fall of Naruto and too I'm old and I just want to own the movie on DVD, I have no hope for Blu-Ray.

I've also never heard anyone mention this movie EVER so I am prepared for a lost cause.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
hmmm, the movie is called 2002?

Edit: Thought you meant finding the name lol. Trying to find where you can buy it now...

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
who releases a movie called 2002 in the year 2001

they almost had a golden opportunity on your hands if they waited one more year 😢

OP
OP
Soapbox Killer
Oct 28, 2017
who releases a movie called 2002 in the year 2001

they almost had a golden opportunity on your hands if they waited one more year 😢

headbeagle6.jpg

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Tide Yau is a special agent from a police force known as 2002. He, however, is not an ordinary police officer and has the ability to see ghosts. In the beginning Tide's partner is Sam, however it is Sam's time to reincarnate and so a new partner must be found. The new partner comes in the form of Wind Cheng, who can also see ghosts. Wind (apart from being afraid of ghosts) thinks it is great being the partner of Tide and everything runs smoothly until Wind finds out that the unit only operates in human-ghost partnerships in order to continue working for 2002, one must die.

the fuck is this movie

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Tide Yau is a special agent from a police force known as 2002. He, however, is not an ordinary police officer and has the ability to see ghosts. In the beginning Tide's partner is Sam, however it is Sam's time to reincarnate and so a new partner must be found. The new partner comes in the form of Wind Cheng, who can also see ghosts. Wind (apart from being afraid of ghosts) thinks it is great being the partner of Tide and everything runs smoothly until Wind finds out that the unit only operates in human-ghost partnerships in order to continue working for 2002, one must die.

the fuck is this movie
You want to know, I will tell you:

It's a movie I want to see now.

OP
OP
Soapbox Killer
Oct 28, 2017

the fuck is this movie

It's dope. Granted I haven't watched it in 15 years but I remember it being not too serious but being fun.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
im just picturing Lethal Weapon but where one of um has to die so they can be partners with a ghost

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017

the fuck is this movie
How would you not bold Wind Cheng aka Wind Change? That name is the best part.

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
This is like me and Gen X Cops/Gen Y Cops. Love them. Only seen them once because of Netflix DVD service.

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
It's like Alarm für Cobra 11 – Die Autobahnpolizei, but they know in advance that one of them will die.