• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6233

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone!

I need some quick help from anyone here on Era that's a Walmart manager. I'm trying to find contact info for the Store Manager (GSM) for a specific Walmart near my house, I need to talk to him urgently ASAP about an incident I had at his store last week, on the 21st. I need to contact him tomorrow, Monday at the very absolute latest! I tried to contact Walmart.com and they just said to use the store finder at the bottom of the page and to call them but that's not really helping me.

I'm trying to get a hold of either his in-store email address or a direct phone number to his desk. If anyone here on Era is a Walmart manager and would be happy to help, please shoot me a PM and I'll let ya know what specific store manager I'm trying to contact! Please Era, this is really damn important p, something crucial is depending on whether I can get a hold of this store manager and if I can how quickly I can do it!

Happy New Year to all of ResetEra!

Edit: will just call the store tomorrow, can a mod delete the thread please? Thank you.

Last edited:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
An employee isn't likely to just drop that information.

Either call the store's main line, or make the trip over.

Oct 25, 2017
Uhh... just call the store number and ask for the management office? Someone will forward your call. If the manager isnt there then there will be an assistant manager there. Source: Worked at Walmart before.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
Call the store and ask to speak to the store manager. He doesnt have a seprate line. If you are put in touch with a ASM tell them you want to speak to the store manager. They aren't going to stop you from talking to him.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is weird....

I doubt anyone here who works at Wal Mart is giving up that info, just call the store.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
You could call the store to find out their name and number, and perhaps talk to them if they're there.

I know that my local Walmart in Canada has the manager's photo and number up in its customer service department.

dots

Oct 27, 2017
have you tried emailing their firstname.lastname @ walmart.com?

I have no idea what they use for email but it's worth a shot.

NoRĂ©N

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Obviously.

But this is setting off all my Retail alarms. The OP is kinda odd. Urgent need to contact about something that happened on the 21st. Contacting Walmart.com first.
Yeah.

Best I can hope for is that OP's spouse wasn't out with friends on the 21st and instead was getting that Walmart special discount from the manager.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Wal-Marts are still open 24/7. I'd still be there until I had enough in gift cards for three TVs or the person who did it (whatever it was) got fired.

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I know that if I ever have an issue, I prefer to email instead of calling or doing it in person due to social anxiety, so maybe. Let's not jump to conclusions though.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I drive to Wal-Mart at 2 in the morning and wander the aisles, staring blankly into the void that is my life. What can I help you with?

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
I'd just like to know why getting a hold of a Walmart manager by Monday is crucial. My mind is trying to find the different scenarios.

Oct 25, 2017
China
This is all kinds of odd, like other have said go to the store. I have the feeling that if OP is not giving details as to WHY he needs him based on similar requests at the other place that missing information is probably something we would not agree with if we knew.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
I am a walmart manager. I will meet you at 123 Dark Alley Avenue. Be sure to come alone and don't tell anyone where you're going.

edit: hey Walmart Deli manager, why don't you carry rice krispie treats cereal anymore? that stuff was amazing.

Deleted member 32726

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
The store manager and his lackeys contact info is usually propped up on a few walls. Shouldn't be that hard to find, you could even ask customer service or just call the store to be transferred to the manager office (not like he has a fancy desk and personal office).

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I literally have no idea what a store manager could do to help someone. Maybe if he was a witness to a crime? Needs security cam footage? Weird.

If your cashier was really rude to you, you're going to get a gift card.

If your cashier was a racist or had you arrested for shoplifting when you didn't do anything, you should still be there resolving the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.