• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

NEOGEO Arcade Stick Pro - A fighting stick with 20 classic SNK fighters pre-installed

Radnom

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a real sucker for this kinda thing, if it's even halfway decent I'm almost certainly gonna buy two

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Game list:

THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’95
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’97
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’98
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ’99
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2000
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002
FATAL FURY SPECIAL
FATAL FURY 3
GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES
SAMURAI SHODOWN Ⅱ
SAMURAI SHODOWN Ⅲ
SAMURAI SHODOWN IV
SAMURAI SHODOWN Ⅴ SPECIAL
ART OF FIGHTING
WORLD HEROES 2
WORLD HEROES 2 JET
WORLD HEROES PERFECT
NINJA MASTER’S
THE LAST BLADE 2
KIZUNA ENCOUNTER

No KOF 96?
That's an odd omission.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
I'm not sure what that thing is. Just a stick preloaded with games? Is that supposed to be their new console? Will they release games for it after?

Futaleufu

Jan 12, 2018
I'm not sure what that thing is. Just a stick preloaded with games? Is that supposed to be their new console? Will they release games for it after?
1.- It's a stick with preloaded games that can also be used on the NeoGeo Arcade Mini or on a PC.
2.- Unconfirmed
3.- Unlikely, they could release another stick with a different selection of games, as the Mini has already.

Shin-Kisa

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Depending on the price and emulation/stick quality, I may just consider this and just sell my AES and collection

mute

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty iffy on this thing with that list. Of course they skip my usual go-to 96.

If it is anything like the mini though at least they will have a few variations, one with more variety would be nice. As a controller for the mini it isn't that good a value since the emulation on the mini itself isn't too great. Might be nice to use on other things though.

Mr. Pointy

Oct 28, 2017
In my opinion: Ditch 95 for 96. Ditch FF3 for RBFFS or RBFF2. Ditch AOF for AOF3. Ditch WH2 for Last Blade 1, AOF2, or a licensed fighter like Waku Waku 7, Breakers Revenge or that Tengai Makyo fighter.

Allforce

Oct 25, 2017
They're selling a micro-to-USB cable on that site so has it been confirmed you can just use this as a fightstick on your PC or PS4?

That would justify the $130 price a bit...