• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pickle

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only way to watch this thing at good quality without paying 300 bucks for a DVD set?

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
The original or the new movies?

Either way... kind of meh on it at this point. Evangelion was a very "you had to be there" moment in time I feel. We get lots of anime and media that go into it's territory (though not necessarily doing so better). Last time I rewatched it was a few years ago and it just felt like such a let down, and while the new movies were okay (I don't think I ever saw the 3rd one) they were spaced out so far I just couldn't hold enthusiasm for so long.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Wow! Finally.

Friend and I got around to torrenting it last summer since there was just no way to watch it legally without paying obscene money.

What a trip that anime is.

Shiloh

Oct 25, 2017
Oh good, I can hate watch this while my partner watches it for the first time very confused.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Evangelion: 3.0 + 1.0 to be a Netflix exclusive.

Hideaki Anno to make a Netflix produced anime in 2020

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whole series? Quite nice news for those like myself who haven't watched it all.

Confusing the crap out of a new generation!

OH SHIT.

I can finally see this and understand why weebs love it so much.

tenor.gif

The official thread is gonna get real busy again soon.