• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
ryokutya2089.com

PS4【閃乱忍忍忍者大戦ネプテューヌ】追加要素+DLCを加えたSwitch版の発売が決定 ※追記アリ | ゲームよりどりサブカルみどりパーク

追加要素 ・敵が強くなるバリカタモード ・やわくなるやわやわモード ・他ハードで配信された追加DLC衣装8種を収録 ・追加サブイベントも収録 2022年3月17日 8360円 ・限定版ねぷねぷシノビ萌え箱11660円 ・ダウンロード版も8360円 CERO CなのでPS4ではできなかった〇れたり〇れたりする表現が加わることはなさそう?

Can't fool us ESRB!

PC was also listed in the rating before it was changed back to PS4-only, so you can count on that happening as well.

I think it's coming on March 17th, but I'm not 100% certain if it's the Switch version's date, or the DLC that may or may not be coming to PS4? Only the Switch port is super clear in the title.

Edit: Well the price shows 8360 yen, surely that's the Switch port then.

Last edited:

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
So... Is the fighting more nep or senran? I saw some gameplay and it doesn't look nearly as fun or fast as senran.

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
So... Is the fighting more nep or senran? I saw some gameplay and it doesn't look nearly as fun or fast as senran.
I think it's a Warriors-esc game, not unlike the Vita SK spin-offs. Didn't Neptunia get its own equivalent spin-off once?

it's by Tamsoft who worked on most SK games and a few Nep spin-offs IIRC. They have a lot of Switch experience (like the Captain Tsubasa game for one), so this felt super likely. I guess Takaki's departure helped enable this to happen. :P

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
They never even attempted to make those Senran Kagura games any better than they were (completely setting aside the wanton blatent underaged sexuality issues the game has) huh?

Pass.

Necro Felipe

Editor-in-chief at Universo Nintendo
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Brasil
Also note that the game is CERO C for the Switch version, which means that is not censored (expressions) like the PS4 one

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
Also note that the game is CERO C for the Switch version, which means that is not censored (expressions) like the PS4 one
?

The PS4 version is also rated C:

614khuPErXS.jpg

OP
OP
Hero of Legend
Oct 26, 2017
Can they just port over the Vita games instead?
Plus Valkyrie Drive. I ALWAYS see folks begging PQube for a Switch port anytime they tweet about it. Almost like there's an audience. :P

It's weird as they likely were the ones to convince Idea Factory to port Gun Gun Pixies to Switch. Maybe Marvelous, of all companies, are a harder nut to crack.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Better late than never, I guess. Especially now that the old producer isn't there to impede

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
It just came to my attention that Karasu no Goh from Shinobido is making a cameo in this game and I would like Shinobido Heart to share my pain.

Karasu no Goh from Shinobido Imashime (PS2):
Cl4NX2iUkAEXsCy.jpg

Karasu no Goh from Neptunia X Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars:
Senran-Nin-Nin-Ninja-Taisen-Neptunia-20.jpg

New Shinobido game never.

Last edited:

Otakunofuji

Oct 27, 2017
This game was disappointing for me. It's like 80% Neptunia, 20% Senran Kagura, which isn't what I wanted at all. It also isn't a Warriors-style musou game like the normal SK games, either. There aren't ever all that many enemies around at a time and the combat is way more simple than the SK games. There also aren't all that many playable characters. It's OK, I guess, but not what I wanted (which was a new Senran Kagura).

Efejota

Mar 13, 2018
I wonder if they'll ever do another Senran Kagura sidescroller. The 3ds games were quite fun.

It just came to my attention that Karasu no Goh from Shinobido is making a cameo in this game and I would like Shinobido Heart to share my pain.

Cl4NX2iUkAEXsCy.jpg

It says "Melon" on the scarf, by the way.
Uh, weird that they'd need to do a genderbend for the redesign, and the hair choice. I thought Senran had some male characters.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2017

Cl4NX2iUkAEXsCy.jpg

New Shinobido game never.

I remember seeing this awhile back and thinking to myself, "Why?". It's probably one of the most out of place crossovers I've ever seen.

Luckily, I have a copy of Shinobido Imashime and Shinobido Takumi that I play on PCSX2, so the pain doesn't hurt me too much. :P

Tohsaka

Nov 17, 2017
I was pretty disappointed with this game. It's really short, like 10 hours or something and all the sidequests are super repetitive.