• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Spain

Israel's prime minister said on Tuesday that he planned to make the move after next week's Israeli election and hinted it may have been approved by Washington. "I am waiting to do this in maximum coordination with [Donald] Trump," he said in a speech broadcast live on Israeli television.
The PM stood in front of a large map on an easel that showed Israeli sovereignty extended over the vast majority of the Jordan Valley. The area accounts for up to one-third of the West Bank.

The map appeared to show Israeli territory completely encircling the West Bank, slicing off the eastern border with Jordan. Jericho, a Palestinian city, and smaller Palestinian villages were displayed as enclaves that would not be annexed.

"Today, I announce my intention, after the establishment of a new government, to apply Israeli sovereignty to the Jordan Valley and the northern Dead Sea," Netanyahu said.

"This map defines our eastern frontier. We haven't had this kind of opportunity since the [1967] Six Day War, and may not have it again for another 50 years," he added, referring to the war in which Israel captured the land.

Fun, fun, fun!

Put me in administrative detention without charges if old

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
"in maximum coordination with Trump"

two peas in a pod on that one

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's inevitable. Netanyahu is garbage, but he's at least dropped the pretense that Israel has any interest in two states.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Everytime Bibi doubles down, his support actually increases, so I'm going to to say that Israeli voters are largely okay with this.

Of course, completely eliminating the West Bank makes you wonder, what are they going to do with all of the people? Israel certainly won't be making them all citizens. Herd them all into a few thousand square miles?

May 26, 2018
Everytime Bibi doubles down, his support actually increases, so I'm going to to say that Israeli voters are largely okay with this.

Of course, completely eliminating the West Bank makes you wonder, what are they going to do with all of the people? Israel certainly won't be making them all citizens. Herd them all into a few thousand square miles?

History has the answer.

MegaMix

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see the civilized liberal state is moving over those filthy uncivilized barbarians.

Deleted member 8860

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's been dead since Netanyahu took power.

It's been dead since Prime Minister Rabin was assassinated. It's just been transparent AF since Netanyahu (who publicly called for that hit) became PM.

Netanyahu has a solution in mind, I'm sure.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Might as well move that orange blob (on that map above, not the one in the white house) over the Mediterranean because I'm pretty sure that's the ultimate goal.

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Slow genocide it is then. Just make the territory unlivable and make the Palestinians flee or slowly die off, just like they've been doing in Gaza.

Fuck this timeline.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand why the majority of the people in Israel would want this? Wouldn't it cause more drama that puts their lives at risk? Even if it's less lives compared to opposing lives? or will those who vote for Netanyahu play the victim card, if something bad happens.

Lionheart

Oct 26, 2017
Israel played the long game, just keep annexing the land slowly over time until its 100% theirs. Everyone knows it but no one can do anything about it.

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User banned (1 week): do not invoke Nazi comparisons in this topic
Lebensraum

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (3 days): inflammatory generalizations
I don't understand why the majority of the people in Israel would want this? Wouldn't it cause more drama that puts their lives at risk? Even if it's less lives compared to opposing lives? or will those who vote for Netanyahu play the victim card, if something bad happens.

Because much like the government, large part of the israeli people are garbage too. Fuck em

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

So for people who are not super familiar with the geography of the west bank, what he's doing there is annexing areas that don't have a lot of Palestinians living them, and they made specific exceptions for every Palestinian village so that not a single Palestinian gets human rights and shit. Netanyahu is proud of that fact. That way Israel can keep pretending that it's a democracy.
This is literally an attempt to create a bantustan program.

OP
OP
Elfotografoalocado
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Either he'll find an excuse, or you won't find him.
Absolutely disgusting.

EDIT: hey, I wonder what Netanyahu's opposition thinks about this...

...oh.

But why didn't Palestinians in Israel vote for them???
Well, according to DrKeo the reason most Palestinian Israelis vote for the Joint List, and the reason the Joint List is boycotted by all the majority parties is because they want to destroy Israel. Maybe we should look into that.
Israeli society has been brainwashed for generations into believing they are the victims and that they have the right to a racial state, and they have the right to do all those things to Palestinians to defend themselves and accomplish the goal of the racial state.
Israeli society is also extremely rightwing and nationalistic, you just need to look at the European Social Survey (Some years it was done in Israel) and compare established Western European democracies with Israel.

nu_faust

Oct 27, 2017
Smt
I mean I don't get it, why doesn't Israel just drop the pretense and just go forward with a final solution. They can just re-brand it as " The deliverance of Judeo-Christian civilization via voluntary non-existence program" or something.

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
Oh look, what we've been saying Israel wants to do for ages but others keep chanting "two-state solution" like morons.

It's also interesting this hasn't generated much interest. I'm sure we'll hear some very stern words from people who lionize and worship at the alter of privileged white men for rebelling over getting their tea taxed, but find the idea of rebellion over ethnic cleansing and war crimes a bit much and "counterproductive."

You can't be the victim if you plan on killing those who might victimize you first.

Oct 27, 2017

Clue: it rhymes with blenocide.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Natenyahu knows nobody is gonna do shit, Isreal has political immunity so there gonna go all the way because there are zero ramifications.

Politicians will kiss their ass as they commit war crimes and mark my words old hag Pelosi will say "Isreal has a right to defend itself"