• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 28, 2017
User warned: conflating civilians with leadership
Goddamn I fucking hate Israel so much. Shit government, shit people.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope you die first mate
Or just people get some common fucking sense and don't vote this garbage again

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Disgusting fascists.

It's so sad, man. Just revisiting the crimes of the past onto another people. I'm half-Israeli and at this point I honestly don't ever want to go back to that country, family be damned.

Keikaku

Oct 27, 2017
While everyone was quick to condemn Russia for their invasion of Crimea, no-one bats an eyelid when Israel does the same (and worse).

Just because there was a genocide in the past doesn't mean you can't criticize and sanction Israel.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
While everyone was quick to condemn Russia for their invasion of Crimea, no-one bats an eyelid when Israel does the same (and worse).

Just because there was a genocide in the past doesn't mean you can't criticize and sanction Israel.
It has nothing to do with the past, Isreal has some of the strongest lobbyists and a giant religious death cult backing them so world powers often ignore and even cheer lead their atrocities.

Jroc

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
What a shitlord.

I don't understand why the majority of the people in Israel would want this? Wouldn't it cause more drama that puts their lives at risk? Even if it's less lives compared to opposing lives? or will those who vote for Netanyahu play the victim card, if something bad happens.

I think it's similar to the Russian situation with Crimea. Land-grab opportunities only come about once in a blue moon and any potential consequences will fade away after a long enough time.

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017

Those aren't comparable. Unlike Russia, Bibi can hide behind the good old "Palestines are just Hamas terrorists and want us dead" argument. It's been working forever now.

Keikaku

Oct 27, 2017
It has nothing to do with the past, Isreal has some of the strongest lobbyists and a giant religious death cult backing them so world powers often ignore and even cheer lead their atrocities.
Maybe in the US. It's all about the guilt from WW2 atrocities especially in Germany.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Blanket hate against an entire country's population? It should get banned. Why help him try and hide it?
I get where he's coming from, this issue is beyond just Natenyahu, he's a symptom not a cause.
Natenyahu oppresses Palestinians because its what gets him more votes not less, the Isreali population is minimum complicit in atrocities and often encouraging them and an accomplice.

Yes, there are individuals that buck this trend and those individuals have my respect but the majority support him and are failing any responsibility to hold these war criminals into account.

Last edited:

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
This is ok.

I am sure when they annex the west bank they are going to give the Palestinians Israeli citizenship and all the rights that come with the same.

I trust Bibi. He just sold me ownership interstate in a very busy bridge in New York City.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Okay. Where are the Israeli defenders? Just admit you are imperialist zionists now.

I am so done with pretending for peace. Israel doesn't want peace.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Okay. Where are the Israeli defenders? Just admit you are imperialist zionists now.

I am so done with pretending for peace. Israel doesn't want peace.

I think the last thread being way longer with people throwing all Palestinians and all Muslims under a bus due to policy pushed by the West Bank's leaders (The PA, also puppets of Israel) which was revoked within a week says a lot. Especially given how people insisted they were the only folks who saw the shades of grey in the conflict when they utterly ignored the decades of annexation, oppression, and the effect it had on the people of Palestine along with the fact that the people defending the Palestinian people were the ones pointing the blame at the PA who were actually the people responsible for the situation.

But hey, I'm sure this is really going to improve the conditions for LGBTQ+ people in the West Bank.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
I think the last thread being way longer with people throwing all Palestinians and all Muslims under a bus due to policy pushed by the West Bank's leaders (The PA, also puppets of Israel) which was revoked within a week says a lot. Especially given how people insisted they were the only folks who saw the shades of grey in the conflict when they utterly ignored the decades of annexation, oppression, and the effect it had on the people of Palestine along with the fact that the people defending the Palestinian people were the ones pointing the blame at the PA who were actually the people responsible for the situation.

But hey, I'm sure this is really going to improve the conditions for LGBTQ+ people in the West Bank.

I can't believe Era of all places fell for pinkwashing. It's disgusting.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I can't believe Era of all places fell for pinkwashing. It's disgusting.

oh I very definitely can believe it lol

anyway, I'm sure all those American pro-Israel organizations that claim to support a two-state solution - ADL, AIPAC, AJC, the Conference of Presidents, A Wider Bridge, etc. - will speak up any minute now. Can't possibly be that they just invoke the 2SS as a meaningless "progressive" fig leaf to obfuscate what's effectively blank-check support for Israel, nope.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Blanket hate against an entire country's population? It should get banned. Why help him try and hide it?

If you're 'hating" a country for voting in support of genocide, uh, I don't know where else to go but have pure disdain for that? Support the genocide? Support the people that don't vote in Israeli elections?

People hate America for blowing up yemen and fucking up the middle east. I, as an american, am one of those people. So if someone says "fuck america" well.. i sorta have to take that punch because we're supplying bombs that blow up children.

If we weren't constantly failing at regime change/killing kids.... I'd have a valid argument. But, well.. we do.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
What are chances of him being re-elected?
The only Israeli PM who was ever slightly sympathetic to the Palestinians started out as a hardline anti-Palestinian and was assassinated like 2 years after he altered his views. And as we know from this thread Bibi's opposition has similar views to Bibi on this matter.

It doesn't matter if he is or not, the ethnic cleansing will continue.

Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
Would be the end of the two state solution so, if it isn't dead already. Fuck Netenyahu and his warmongering cronies.
Everytime Bibi doubles down, his support actually increases, so I'm going to to say that Israeli voters are largely okay with this.

Of course, completely eliminating the West Bank makes you wonder, what are they going to do with all of the people? Israel certainly won't be making them all citizens. Herd them all into a few thousand square miles?

The plan is an apartheid state. 2 million plus Palestinians will have Israel as their de facto government without having Israeli citizenship.

The 2 state solution died decades ago. Their are just too many Arabs in 'Israel' and too many Jews in 'Palestine' for it to work.

An one state solution is already here and the Israelis, bring the stronger partner, have decided on an apartheid state as opposed to a multiethnic democracy.

Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area

The Palestinians aren't angels but if Israel wants to brag about being a liberal democracy then they need to grant Israeli citizenship to Palestinians.

All the bitching about the BDS movement and the 'apartheid' label is just them being mad some people have the gall to call them out.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
If you're 'hating" a country for voting in support of genocide, uh, I don't know where else to go but have pure disdain for that? Support the genocide? Support the people that don't vote in Israeli elections?

But he's saying all the people are shit for it. Every single one. The entire population. Can you imagine someone posting how much they hate Pakistanis or Saudis for what their countries did? Is it ok to label ERA members shit based on their nationality?

It's flagrant bigotry. And lol at the mods labelling it as "conflating civilians with leadership", as if it was some mistake rather than a direct attack.

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
Don't worry, I'm sure the centre-left opposition will sort it out.

Israel is a terrorist state, to go along with their apartheid, nationalist, racist, and genocidal tracts.

They're just a shithole country in general, allowed to exist in their wretched state by a significant part of a deplorable population. At least that much they have in common with their buddies KSA, USA, and Russia.

Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
Israel already controls around 60% of the west bank already though? So they want to up that number to 95%?

Israel effectively already controls this area. This was part of Area C, which has little to no input from the Palestinian authorities. The major difference now is that Israel is just annexing this territory.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
But he's saying all the people are shit for it. Every single one. The entire population. Can you imagine someone posting how much they hate Pakistanis or Saudis for what their countries did? Is it ok to label ERA members shit based on their nationality?

It's flagrant bigotry. And lol at the mods labelling it as "conflating civilians with leadership", as if it was some mistake rather than a direct attack.
You ignore my post.

The Isreali people have failed to hold their leaders into account and even worse encourage and emboldens this behavior, these actions gets him more votes.

There are outliers but the Isreali population in general have failed the Palestinians and humanity as a whole.

Isreal brags about its democracy, well it clearly failed in its responsibility.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017

Its common to speak in general terms among adults, yes. You have to specify entirety. If the person said Every single Israeli, you'd have a point. If countries stopped acting like shit, and people stopped voting in shit, they wouldn't be labeled shit. Saudi Arabia is heavily criticized here, and literally by the UN. Just like Pakistan when they act like shitheads.

If your country is doing genocide or bulldozing homes, people will generally criticize you as a member of the population for supporting the government, which is made of representation of the people. Same way Americans get shit for lying about going to war. America has a problem, and since people can't interview every single innocent old lady that's done nothing wrong in her entire life while living in america, its spoken of as a nation of general ideas that are executed via the government/military.

I'm more worried about America's future. How it needs to stop meaningless wars, and supporting genocide. What isn't on my radar, at all, is being offended that someone will say america is shit because we voted in donald trump. I didn't vote him in, but a bunch did. Thats tough luck in socializing. We are a nation. We celebrate our victories as a whole, and try to do better for our losses as a whole. You can't pick and choose when you're part of that group. At no point will I ever jump to a conclusion or argue that it shouldn't be fair to use labels, while my country is killing children.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
We are six days before the elections, Bibi is trying to steal votes from Ayelet Shaked and Itamar Ben-Dvir. It's his 2019's version of "The arabs are coming in droves".

I'm still trying to understand what users who tagged me wanted to achieve by that. I'm 1000% against this, it hurts the two state solution and I'm pro two states. It will also ignite another round of violence. But I also know that Bibi is full of hot air and he needs the extreme right votes so I'm not worried, it won't happen.

Elections are in six days, we are going to see a lot of this shit. So let it all out, vent your weekly "fuck Israel" out of your system, it helps the soul :)