• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
But he's saying all the people are shit for it. Every single one. The entire population. Can you imagine someone posting how much they hate Pakistanis or Saudis for what their countries did? Is it ok to label ERA members shit based on their nationality?

It's flagrant bigotry. And lol at the mods labelling it as "conflating civilians with leadership", as if it was some mistake rather than a direct attack.

Steady on now. You shouldn't generalise and blame ALL the mods, the entire modding staff, based on the actions of whichever mod looked at that post.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I almost think I should just start referring to the two-state solution as "before you call me racist or pro-apartheid, I support a two-state solution," as that's clearly the main purpose it serves at this point.

The before you call me racist or pro-apartheid, I support a two-state solution has been dead for a long time. there's no political constituency within Israel to implement a before you call me racist or pro-apartheid, I support a two-state solution, no matter how much liberal (or "liberal") Zionists insist that the before you call me racist or pro-apartheid, I support a two-state solution is still possible

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This isn't the first time he said it nor the first time he made outlandish claims right before an election.

As always nothing will happen one way or the other, because the status quo is best for Bibi.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
This isn't the first time he said it nor the first time he made outlandish claims right before an election.

As always nothing will happen one way or the other, because the status quo is best for Bibi.
Yup, it's always the same thing. That's what Bibi does best, talk nonsense in order to keep his chair.

Jun 20, 2019
Gaza and the West Bank are being transformed into Bantustans and the two-state solution is now just a legal justification for denying human rights to Palestinians. Israel is an apartheid state in both the intent to suppress an ethnically diverse population and in the state mechanisms that give shape and rationale to the violence that sustains suppression.

MarioLuigi

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
No, he tied with Beni Gantz and failed to build a coalition so there are re-election in six days. He is still PM because as long as there is no new government, the old government keeps governing.

What does it tell you about your countrymen, that promising to commit ethnic cleansing/genocide against a group of people makes him more popular?

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
What does it tell you about your countrymen, that promising to commit ethnic cleansing/genocide against a group of people makes him more popular?
He is trying to steal votes from Itamar Ben-Gvir and the extreme right of the right wing union. It's about 5%-8% of the country, most of them settlers. He needs the extra 2-3 mandates in order to be the biggest party in the Kneset and be the first to get the mandate to build a coalition.

The second part of your post is just populism so I don't have much to add to that.

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
Its common to speak in general terms among adults, yes. You have to specify entirety. If the person said Every single Israeli, you'd have a point. If countries stopped acting like shit, and people stopped voting in shit, they wouldn't be labeled shit. Saudi Arabia is heavily criticized here, and literally by the UN. Just like Pakistan when they act like shitheads.

Except he did:

Shit government, shit people.

General "adult" (hyuk hyuk) terms is stuff like "the Israelis response is unforgivable". Poorly phrased, but benefit of the doubt means they're referring to the administration. He specifically qualified he statement as not only applying to the government, but to the population.

You ignore my post.

The Isreali people have failed to hold their leaders into account and even worse encourage and emboldens this behavior, these actions gets him more votes.

There are outliers but the Isreali population in general have failed the Palestinians and humanity as a whole.

Isreal brags about its democracy, well it clearly failed in its responsibility.

So hate the people who voted for them. ProstatePuncher attacked people simply by the virtue of where they were born. Are the Israelis who took part in the Gaza Freedom Flotilla to blame? The Israelis who investigated and publicised IDF war crimes? Blaming everyone is just blind hate.

Steady on now. You shouldn't generalise and blame ALL the mods, the entire modding staff, based on the actions of whichever mod looked at that post.

You're equating a small voluntary hierarchical organisation that operates under a public policy with a nation of millions that people are born into?

Why waste people's time posting such self-evidently fallacious dreck?

MarioLuigi

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
He is trying to steal votes from Itamar Ben-Gvir and the extreme right of the right wing union. It's about 5%-8% of the country, most of them settlers. He needs the extra 2-3 mandates in order to be the biggest party in the Kneset and be the first to get the mandate to build a coalition.

The second part of your post is just populism so I don't have much to add to that.

That doesn't fly. The fact that he makes those statements AND doesn't lose support from the Israeli electorate is quite telling.... Like you said, those kind of statements will make him popular enough to form the biggest party in the Knesset....

Where is the Israeli opposition? Israel desperately needs its own ANC....

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
That doesn't fly. The fact that he makes those statements AND doesn't lose support from the Israeli electorate is quite telling.... Like you said, those kind of statements will make him popular enough to form the biggest party in the Knesset....

Where is the Israeli opposition? Israel desperately needs its own ANC....
Who do you think these right-wing people will vote for? The Arab parties? Meretz? It's just a bunch of right-wing voters moving from an extreme right-wing party to a less extreme right-wing party. It's actually the other way around, the fact that Bibi has to go this low in order to beat Gantz by 1-2 mandates gives me hope that he might lose.

But yes, the people that these kinds of statements attract makes me very sad.

If you want to talk about the elections themselves, right now Bibi doesn't have a way to build a coalition which might lead to a unified coalition between Bibi and Gantz which is sadly the best-case scenario right now. Bibi is a political whore, he will say and do anything just to stay in power with no regards of his personal opinion or world view. The best example is Israeli economics, Bibi is called Mr. economics for a reason, he has very right-wing economical opinions but in the past 11 years, he had appointed only left-wing ministers of treasure (in the economical ) for survival reasons. The way that the ministry of treasure acts in the past four years makes Bibi's guts to turn, but he swallows it because it helps him keep his chair. The same goes for every single thing he says or does, he is like Tofu, has no flavor and adopts whatever his surrounding is in order to survive. So best case scenario right now, IMO, is having Bibi's Tofu surrounded by Lapid and not by the extreme right.

Last edited:

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Except he did:

General "adult" (hyuk hyuk) terms is stuff like "the Israelis response is unforgivable". Poorly phrased, but benefit of the doubt means they're referring to the administration. He specifically qualified he statement as not only applying to the government, but to the population.

So hate the people who voted for them. ProstatePuncher attacked people simply by the virtue of where they were born. Are the Israelis who took part in the Gaza Freedom Flotilla to blame? The Israelis who investigated and publicised IDF war crimes? Blaming everyone is just blind hate.

You're equating a small voluntary hierarchical organisation that operates under a public policy with a nation of millions that people are born into?

No, general term has a definition.

You can't just bulldoze over a literary definition.

I have no sympathy for you as far as taking feigned offense over any of this. I've explained it several times. You want to pretend that poster is saying he hates all Israelis. Which is the literal go to argument for any criticism or anger directed toward Israel.
Prostate puncher, lol what a name, hasn't "ATTACKED" anyone. Loads of comments are saying fuck Israel.

Its a nonsense argument. Ask them for clarification if you need it. But, theres no point debating this. I don't find any reason to agree with your view of the post.

You're sitting there thinking mods are OK wih someone saying "I HATE ALL ISRAELI PEOPLE PERIOD!" thats your take home?

maybe take the derail to PM's?

Anyway, back on topic;

When is the landgrab going to happen? Will Israel put them into camps, or export them elsewhere?

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Who do you think these right-wing people will vote for? The Arab parties? Meretz? It's just a bunch of right-wing voters moving from an extreme right-wing party to a less extreme right-wing party. It's actually the other way around, the fact that Bibi has to go this low in order to beat Gantz by 1-2 mandates gives me hope that he might lose.

But yes, the people that these kinds of statements attract makes me very sad.

If you want to talk about the elections themselves, right now Bibi doesn't have a way to build a coalition which might lead to a unified coalition between Bibi and Gantz which is sadly the best-case scenario right now. Bibi is a political whore, he will say and do anything just to stay in power with no regards of his personal opinion or world view. The best example is Israeli economics, Bibi is called Mr. economics for a reason, he has very right-wing economical opinions but in the past 11 years, he had appointed only left-wing ministers of treasure (in the economical ) for survival reasons. The way that the ministry of treasure acts in the past four years makes Bibi's guts to turn, but he swallows it because it helps him keep his chair. The same goes for every single thing he says or does, he is like Tofu, has no flavor and adopts whatever his surrounding is in order to survive. So best case scenario right now, IMO, is having Bibi's Tofu surrounded by Lapid and not by the extreme right.

Gantz have said they want to do the exact same thing. If they are in coalition why would Bibi care to stop them?

A majority of Israelis want this acording to Likud polling. I see if happening more likely than not. Especially if Trump doesn't give a fuck.

Oct 26, 2017
"Guys. He just says hateful things to win elections. He's not actually going to do it"

Cuz that totally makes this all okay đź‘Ś

Oct 25, 2017
Except he did:

#NotAllMen

"Guys. He just says hateful things to win elections. He's not actually going to do it"

Cuz that totally makes this all okay đź‘Ś

Remember when some people were saying the same thing in 2016?

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
It's a rare country where you can win votes by promising to beak international law and further transform your country into a totalitarian Apartheid state. Truly the only democracy in the Middle East.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
You know what else is not happening? A two state solution.
Nothing is happening as long as Bibi is the PM. That's what he likes, keep the status quo, keep the chair.
Gantz have said they want to do the exact same thing. If they are in coalition why would Bibi care to stop them?

A majority of Israelis want this acording to Likud polling. I see if happening more likely than not. Especially if Trump doesn't give a fuck.
Gantz have never said that he is going to annex the Jorden rift valley, he said that the JRV is very important to Israel's security on the eastern border so Israel must keep it in any future peace agreement. But annexing? I doubt he will ever do that and Lapid will never do that, I highly doubt that even Bibi will do that. Gantz will never annex anything, Bibi is to his right and Bibi won't do it either unless his coalition really wants him to so he will do it in order to keep being the PM. That's why keeping the extreme right off the coalition is important, we don't want Tofu Bibi to soak their toxic sauce.

If the next coalition will be Likud + Kahol lavan + Liberman, and there is a good chance of that happening as long as the right without Liberman gets less than 61 mandates, the next Israeli government will be the most moderate government since the Olmert regime in 2006-2009 and might even, god forbid, actually talk about peace again.

BTW, is there an Israel election OT somewhere considering the elections are in 6 days?

Last edited:

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Nothing is happening as long as Bibi is the PM. That's what he likes, keep the status quo, keep the chair.

Gantz have never said that he is going to annex the Jorden rift valley, he said that the JRV is very important to Israel's security on the eastern border so Israel must keep it in any future peace agreement. But annexing? I doubt he will ever do that and Lapid will never do that, I highly doubt that even Bibi will do that. Gantz will never annex anything, Bibi is to his right and Bibi won't do it either unless his coalition really wants him to so he will do it in order to keep being the PM. That's why keeping the extreme right off the coalition is important, we don't want Tofu Bibi to soak their toxic sauce.

If the next coalition will be Likud + Kahol lavan + Liberman, and there is a good chance of that happening as long as the right without Liberman gets less than 61 mandates, the next Israeli government will be the most moderate government since the Olmert regime in 2006-2009 and might even, god forbid, actually talk about peace again.

BTW, is there an Israel election OT somewhere considering the elections are in 6 days?
There is a general Israeli OT, but nothing for the new election that I'm aware of.

OP
OP
Elfotografoalocado
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Blanket hate against an entire country's population? It should get banned. Why help him try and hide it?
It is probably not happening.
Why not? The population wants it, the sitting prime minister and the opposition want it, the state policy of settlements has made it de-facto happen already, Israel violates the international law and the treaties and commits war crimes constantly with no consequence... Why wouldn't it happen?

Also, several wars, thousands and thousands of new settlers, thousands of dead Palestinian civilians, countless war crimes... That's not "nothing" happening under Bibi. It's quite a lot.

DrKeo

Banned
Mar 3, 2019
Israel
Why not? The population wants it, the sitting prime minister and the opposition want it, the state policy of settlements has made it de-facto happen already, Israel violates the international law and the treaties and commits war crimes constantly with no consequence... Why wouldn't it happen?

Also, several wars, thousands and thousands of new settlers, thousands of dead Palestinian civilians, countless war crimes... That's not "nothing" happening under Bibi. It's quite a lot.
Bibi doesn't make big moves unless he absolutely has to in order to survive. This is a very big move and he doesn't need it in order to survive so it won't happen, especially when he talks about it a week before the elections.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
Would it be okay to say the people who vote for the current government are pieces of shit? Or would that result in warning/potential ban too?