• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
r3wJgwq.jpg

n9n2jnw.png

Anyone else watching this?

It is pretty fun an apt for people who grew up in the 90s.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Lot of low effort threads popping up lately.

Edit: On topic.

I tried to watch the first few episodes but the style just didn't click for more. I liked Luke a lot though.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Everything sucks. Including the OP's ability to make decent threads.

Edit: I see you've added words now. If it's set in the 90's I might check it out. How are impressions in general, is it meant to be decent?

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Please refrain from calling out a user's attempt in making a thread in such rude manner. Better to give the OP constructive criticism if you don't like it.

With respect, there were no words / text in the opening post when I posted that and there was nothing to discuss. Two other users also pointed this out. When the OP edited it to add words I also did to engage in the topic.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
With respect, there were no words / text in the opening post when I posted that and there was nothing to discuss. Two other users also pointed this out. When the OP edited it to add words I also did to engage in the topic.

It's fine. Don't take it as a personal attack.
Also now that I see there's another thread for this show. I'll be locking this thread.
If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.