• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking Youtube; I just wanted to watch the last scene of the season again but it's all "Russian Doll Ending Explained" like it's so fucking complicated. Fuck you, Internet detectives, Christ. All lore, no meaning. Edit: reminds me of this

Last edited:

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I was really certain we'd find out at the end that they were in a video game and her character was the one from the game.

I thought 4-6 with Alan's introduction and their relationship growing was absolutely amazing. The book-ends to the show were probably only "good" in comparison. Really cool show though -- the beginning felt like a live-action isekai anime, haha.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This was really good. My gf and I liked it a lot but I don't really need a second season. Instead give me more from the show runners!
Yeah I'm of the opinion that i wouldn't mind if this season is self-contained. S2 would be hella hard to pull off as far as consistency in quality. Then again I'm not a writer and my imagination is limited.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished it with my wife and we loved it. I thought the last couple episodes were magnificent. I don't want them to do a season 2 unless they come up with something really good.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was fantastic. It certainly is a little rote in the first 2-3 episodes, but I find Natasha Lyone very entertaining, so that wasn't really a problem. I really appreciated how it started to shift and change from that point forward.

The last couple of episodes really elevate it though. Extremely satisfying conclusion.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost done with this and it's phenomenal. Really glad we were able to get a production like this. wonderful stuff!

Malverde

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Just finished going through it, unintentionally binging through the last six episodes today. Absolutely beautiful!!!

Apparently it was pitched as a three season storyline? I'm not sure where the hell they plan to take it but I'm in.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
12 Emmy noms

#RussianDoll has been nominated for 12 #Emmys!! Outstanding Comedy Series, Lead Actress @nlyonne, Writing, Casting, Cinematography, Costumes, Picture Editing, Music Supervision, Production design, Sound Editing, Sound Mixing, and Stunt Coordination!! Congrats!

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Apparently it was pitched as a three season storyline? I'm not sure where the hell they plan to take it but I'm in.

Noooooo!!! Just let it be...not everything needs to return, lol, and this is one of those shows that just works right up until the last Episode without any need for more.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
"I'll just watch two episodes to get started..."

*watches the whole season in one sitting*

Holy shit. This was fantastic. I got actual chills multiple times throughout. Natasha Lyonne was incredible. Charlie Barnett is sweet and beautiful.

I don't know what S2 will do, but I want it.

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoyed this one and Natasha Lyonne is such a character so much charm.
I honestly don't know wtf they have on they're sleeves for S2 but i'm locked.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017

54Arl56.png

To be fair not main characters but I believe there were other background characters too.

Phabh

Oct 28, 2017
I couldn't finish episode 2. I don't find the main character likable at all, she's dying stupidly for no good reason, and I get the sense the show is trying too hard to be edgy and "cool".

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't finish episode 2. I don't find the main character likable at all, she's dying stupidly for no good reason, and I get the sense the show is trying too hard to be edgy and "cool".

It gets better and weirder as the show goes along. Don't give up on it, it's a treasure and has a lot of heart.

X05

Oct 25, 2017
Shit, thought this was bumped with new season info (like a release date), and it was just a bad take

Show's great, need that second season already

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This show was great to watch and one of the few ones that I actually watched in one sitting. I have to keep reminding myself that the show only came out a year ago and that's why there's no season 2 yet.