Netflix's dark comedy show, Russian Doll, out now

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I was really certain we'd find out at the end that they were in a video game and her character was the one from the game.

I thought 4-6 with Alan's introduction and their relationship growing was absolutely amazing. The book-ends to the show were probably only "good" in comparison. Really cool show though -- the beginning felt like a live-action isekai anime, haha.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This was really good. My gf and I liked it a lot but I don't really need a second season. Instead give me more from the show runners!
Yeah I'm of the opinion that i wouldn't mind if this season is self-contained. S2 would be hella hard to pull off as far as consistency in quality. Then again I'm not a writer and my imagination is limited.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished it with my wife and we loved it. I thought the last couple episodes were magnificent. I don’t want them to do a season 2 unless they come up with something really good.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was fantastic. It certainly is a little rote in the first 2-3 episodes, but I find Natasha Lyone very entertaining, so that wasn't really a problem. I really appreciated how it started to shift and change from that point forward.

The last couple of episodes really elevate it though. Extremely satisfying conclusion.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost done with this and it's phenomenal. Really glad we were able to get a production like this. wonderful stuff!