• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blue Lou

Oct 26, 2017
Quotes from co-creator of show Justin Richmond at 50min mark: https://soundcloud.com/the1099/1099-ep-188-dragon-prince-creators-full-episode

Yes. It's in deep production. No, I can't say very much.

It looks awesome, [co-creator] Aaron [ Ehasz] said the other day it looks awesome on a big screen which is something we are really proud of.
It is a very cool game, very deeply rooted in the world of Xadia.
The game itself will have lots of stuff in it that will never be in the show.
There'll be tons of places, characters, events and things that will only ever occur in the game.

If you love the Dragon Prince show, hopefully you'll go in and see the game and go "wow, there's more of this stuff"
And then, hopefully, if you didn't see the show and found the game, you'll be like "man, this is really cool. I wish they made an animated series for this".

What we feel is the game is truly a piece of the world, a critical piece of the product. Hopefully, that'll be reflected when people get to play it.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying hard not to make a framerate joke

reeeeeaaaaal hard

I need to start watching that show

MDSVeritas

Gameplay Programmer, Sony Santa Monica
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm quite hyped about it, but this was known about since last summer as it was announced at the same time as the show.

https://deadline.com/2018/07/the-dr...atar-the-last-airbender-comic-con-1202424331/

"The Dragon Prince is the first production from Wonderstorm, a story and play studio co-founded by Aaron Ehasz, Justin Richmond and Justin Santistevan, that is simultaneously developing a video game based in the same world. "

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
This was already announced. Hopefully it has a real budget. The potential is unlimited but I can't help but shake the feeling it will be as bad as most TV show games.

Avery

Feb 14, 2019
United States
I love this damn show. I hope Netflix renews it for a third season. I'd be surprised if they don't. Also I hope the game is something like substantial and worthwhile.