SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Just confirmed by the Netflix Geek Week event. Set during French Revolution, Richter and Maria name dropped.

I can't wait to see Maria kill Dracula with kitties!

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
OMFGGG AND THAT MEANS IT CAN GO INTO SOTN

just like this one was CV3 and Curse of Darkness!

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
"Die monster! You don't belong in this world!"

If Richter and Dracula aren't chewing the scenery in the cheesiest way possible then they failed! lol

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I also hope we get Shonen Teenager Dracula from the original game.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So what's the plan, exactly? I mean, the way the Castlevania show ended... Then again, you say they specifically mentioned Dracula X? That's technically considered an alternative reality so maybe it's not actually directly connected to the Castlevania show that just ended.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Great news. I still have season 3&4 to watch but glad that they are moving onto different periods and Belmonts. Poor Simon though, sounds like he's skipped over? Then again not quite sure plot wise what they could do with him since his games weren't exactly all that rich with lore compared the others, and the previous seasons already did the Dracula Vs Belmont thing.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Kind of bummed Simon is getting retconned out of existence but I'm thrilled it's moving right to Dracula X and no doubt Symphony right after.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I swear Konami, if by the end of this you don't have at least a collection for all the GBA games in modern consoles or something, I am finally giving up on trying to understand you lol

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this will adapt SotN as well at some point.

and yet still crickets when it comes to konami taking advantage of this with new games
They made mobile games😬

I think it came out last year that this is one of the IPs they are looking to partner with someone on though, so hopefully we'll get something eventually. Pretty wild that they've completely whiffed on taking advantage of the IP with it now probably being more popular than it's ever been.

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
Cool that Richter from Smash is getting his own series.

Kind of bummed Simon is getting retconned out of existence but I'm thrilled it's moving right to Dracula X and no doubt Symphony right after.

I think Simon has the bad luck of most of his games being him alone just trudging through the castle. Not much plot or supporting characters to work with.

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping they made a mistake

That's a hell of a lot of potential stories to kill off in one stroke with a needless retcon
Not to mention the announcement says it takes place in 1792 the time period the original game, so it's not like they're retconning it to take place right after the first series in the 1400s.

So going by this, Trevor and Sypha had a son nearly 300 years after the first show?

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if they mean direct son, or just descendant, because the OG series took place in like the 1400s and this is reported to be in the 1700s?

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
First two seasons adapt rondo, big plot twist with Alucard coming back and going into SOTN for the final two omgg

Oct 25, 2017
latest

latest

b16637c0c4748341fc2ad07fe4e0ba78.jpg

Stylish AF

Mewzard

Feb 4, 2018
They obviously meant descendant given the time they state for Richter Belmont is accurate to the timeline, 300 or so years after Trevor Belmont's adventures.