• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I figured this game would be there .I'm still apprehensive about it but still think it looks cool.

ChewbieFR

Nov 3, 2018
Geoff's power is growing. It is only a matter of time before he absorbs E3.

2080640-geoff.jpg

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
DMC 5, Obsidian and Anthem but at 2.30am

What should i do?

Z-Brownie

Nov 6, 2017
six months ago, i was so pissed off with Destiny 2, that i made a pre order of this game, and now that D2 is amazing, i don't know if it have place in my heart for 2 looter shooters

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
I hope this trailer has more of a narrative and world building focus. I really don't need to see more of the robots flying, or learn about a new class or skill or whatever.

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
I'm hyped, but after seeing Fallout 76, I'm afraid this game is just gonna be a quick cash in, since GaaS games are on the rise.

Hope I'm wrong though, and the game is polished with plenty of content

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hyped, but after seeing Fallout 76, I'm afraid this game is just gonna be a quick cash in, since GaaS games are on the rise.

Hope I'm wrong though, and the game is polished with plenty of content
Well, it's been in development for 7 years now, so it would be pretty embarrassing for them if it felt rushed.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
They pulled it off with mass effect andromeda. Never doubt the ability for EA to half ass something even if it had enough time.
But that said, Andromeda showed zero signs of polish prior to its release. First we saw conceptual trailers "shot in-engine" but no trailers or gameplay. Then we saw snippets of gameplay mechanics lumped together with generic footage of 3D assets and developers looking like they were working and to contrast that, the very first time Anthem was revealed it was a vertical slice, functional gameplay demo that still reflects the gameplay footage we've seen in trailers, E3 playable demos and live-streams of the WIP final build recently.

It's a BioWare EA game, so it's going to have bugs and tons of them, and if I know my BioWare the netcode is going to be so rubberbandy and stuttery that the game is gonna have some minor controversy over how buggy it is, but it won't be a clusterfuck like Andromeda was after these 7 years.

Its biggest issues will be the bugs and also from what I can see, structural issues about the way it solved the problem of providing a "BioWare experience" in a "Destiny clone" by segregating the story-department from teh game-department and isolating the part where you make choices with the part where you actually play with other players. I also worry whether it's not actually shared world but more just matchmaking between every Fort Tarsis and the wild every time you go back and forth. So far structurally, the game seems to be the same jack of all trades, master of none kind of ordeal that Inquisition was. It's going to feel like two games in one and they don't mix well enough.

mario_O

Nov 15, 2017
I think the hype for this game has considerably deflated after the absolutely boring gameplay demos they showed last month.

KrAzY

Sep 2, 2018
Nice, hope it shows story especially after seeing a tease from the art of anthem.

Evangelista

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
Anthem looks to me as generic and bland as Destiny. I don't expect anything good from this game. Problably 10-20 hours of content and repeat, repeat, repeat...

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
hopefully it can breathe some life into this game.

at worst it'll be a very pretty iron man flight simulator.

rocket

Oct 27, 2017
All I want to know about this game at this point is how will it be monetized after the $60 admission fee and beyond all the countless editions and season/game pass, from a publisher that intentionally breaks the law and continue to operate illegally for profit.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
The last trailer was this level cringy:

That trailer was more vague and bland than almost every blockbuster movie trailer. The game industry tries so hard to be Hollywood it makes me laugh. It's adorable. A watered down version of Hollywood is all the game industry will come close to