• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017
cJvdlmj.jpg

That's a lot of interesting periods :D

Lappe

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Russia, Hannibal, King Arthur and Genghis Khan. Those would be awesome, mostly Russia.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not doing Feudal Japan at this point is just insulting lol. It's what everyone wants.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
In for Greece, Rome, Mongolia, or Feudal Japan. Kind of done with all of the Eurocentric settings.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Vikings and the Russian Revolution are EXTREEMLY interesting and neither have been done before to Ubisoft's level unlike some of the other ideas which are kind of similar to what Ubisoft has done before.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
we had enough feudal japan games

gimme khan and gimme russian revolution

DON'T gimme invasion of americas as a nice conquistador guy i'll be pissed

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We need to go further back to the Persian Empire so we can finally get some backstory on that hidden blade that killed Xerxes, and then realize there is actually more backstory to that weapon because it killed someone else of significance before that as well and we'll never truly discover the origins of the weapon.

nihilence

nøthing but silence
Oct 25, 2017
From 'quake area to big OH.
Everyone keeps asking for Japan with samurai or ninja. It would look really cool.

But a Greek setting could be nice too. The architecture would be beautiful.

Several sound entertaining. Ass Creed for the next 20 years roadmap.

Khrol

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man the Rise of the Roman Empire would be liiiiiiiiit

So many great choices there

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
All of the above.

Russian Revolution would be a really cool one though. Maybe for a smaller scale Switch game.

PaypayTR

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
who cares, change setting to best one still it will have those same boring tail missions and gameplay structure.

they wasted a lot good setting like Constatiople, Russian Revolution , China, Japan etc

but gonna vote for Russian revolution of course

Oct 25, 2017
Between the options I see in that image, the three I'd vote for are Feudal Japan, Vikings, and Medieval China. King Arthur is tempting, though.

FireSafetyBear

Banned for use of an alt-account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Vikings and the Dark Ages. Imagine what they could cook up with King Arthur.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
They put Feudal Japan as an option so they have to be doing that. I'll be down to play as a ninja.

I mean, I know other games have done it before but Assassin's Creed is all about assassins and stealth kills and basically being a ninja, just get Japan done so you can say "k, we've done it" and then you can go back to periods that other franchises don't explore.

Lausebub

Nov 4, 2017
100 years war and Russia are my favourites. Ghosts of tsushima already satisfies my need for a feudal japan Action adventure.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love a Russian Revolution setting. They dropped the ball on the last two revolutionary games, so hopefully third time's the charm.

Laplasakos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Peloponnesian War between Athens and Sparta in Ancient Greece would be pretty epic but i think it's unlikely to ever see it in an Assassins Creed game. Other great choices could be, Feudal Japan, Joan of Arc battles, Conquests of Alexander The Great and Historical King Arthur.

Include

Oct 25, 2017
Joan of arc era for a chance to play a female MC (though iirc ubi said female MC's are too hard to make so slim chance for it to happen really)

Japan era for a chance to have a new culture to explore in the franchise. A departure of a sort.

Shoot

Oct 25, 2017
I am very interested in Imperial China but am also saddened by the Conquest of Abyssinia not even being in the running.
Who am I kidding? If they were to do it, it would be in a comic book or mobile game.

THE_W1TCHER

Oct 28, 2017
such a great series that let us live these periods of history. any of them would be great, personally I have learned so much from Assassin's Creed and I want more. Russian revolution is very interesting though.

Smidget

Oct 27, 2017
8a9.gif

But really, vikings would be best. Ghosts of Tsushima should scratch the feudal Japan itch!

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Like to see an AC in Japan, but we have Ghost of Tsushima now, so give me the dark ages or vikings.