• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
Isn't this pretty old? I remember seeing one of those images in March 2018...

Really hope they're ready to show something tho :)

Bioshocker

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Inside was amazing, albeit a bit bizarre at times. I hope they try to do something a little different this time, Limbo and Inside are two very similiar games. I guess we'll find out in four years or so...

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
There was a rift in the dev team after Inside right? Hope it doesn't impact the quality of this title. Any idea what the staff who left are working on?

Looks great though. Inside is pure class. One of my games of the gen for sure.

SeanMN

Oct 28, 2017
Bumping this thread, I haven't seen these screenshots posted yet (correct me if I'm wrong), both from Job descriptions on Playdead's website:

VFX Artist. This has the description: "Exploring. Art from the upcoming title currently in development from Playdead."
exploring07-www.png

Senior Systems Programmer. This has the description: "Bog Rock [though the file is named big-rock]. Art from the upcoming title currently in development from Playdead."
big-rock-www.png

Really digging the look and lighting of this one.

Excited to eventually get a trailer for this. I'm expecting another GOTG caliber game from them.