• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
https://netgames.de/nintendo-switch/switch-spiele/shooter/contra-switch.html?search_id=1059598

SxtSa5Q.png

Last edited:

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Maybe this is related to the upcoming Contra Collection?

Or is this the Contra Hard Corps: Hardcore Harder game that I've had visions about?

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing it's probably just the upcoming Contra collection that we already know about.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
Hopefully it's not the collection, I could use a new Contra.

Only one condition though: SPRITES. No 3D models

Nolbertos

Dec 9, 2017
I'm betting the new Contra collection is abailable to download right after E3. Will pre-order or buy physical, but don't think there's a physical in NA

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
YAY!!!
I suspect it's just a contra collection though. But still something I'll buy.

Cooking

Oct 27, 2017
Mannnn I just bought shattered soldier -ps2 classic version but if this version is an improvement I'll buy this (if it's included of course)

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
That's roughly $40 USD, which is way too expensive to be the collection.
Also that wouldn't be getting a retail release either

ContraWars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Probably the collection. But, the cynic in me knows there's a higher than 1% chance that Konami just put "Contra" on Uprising like it should have done in the first place, and then ported it with less features and some input lag to challenge us.

Laxoon

One Winged Slayer
Jan 24, 2018
Probably the collection. But, the cynic in me knows there's a higher than 1% chance that Konami just put "Contra" on Uprising like it should have done in the first place, and then ported it with less features and some input lag to challenge us.
I feel like people sleep on Uprising too much, sadly because of the stupid name issue probably, but it's soooooo good though it really does deserve a second shot.

Imitatio

Feb 19, 2018
I bought games from Netgames and they're a good retailer, but major? They're niche, because they sell PEGI games instead of USK. It's for a certain type of customer, but not the majority of people. Not sure I'd trust them with info like this, though I also fail to see why they'd just put up these games out of the blue.

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
I mean, modern Konami made a new low-budget Bomberman game out of nowhere for the Switch launch, so I'd be surprised by a new Contra, but it's plausible.