• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Congratulations lady, you're getting married to a man who still wears a baseball cap backwards even though he's in his 30's.

That shot is also very nice imo :)

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-03-ps4-us-05feb19

See that mountain? You can climb it and the zombies will chase you all the way to the peak.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think these do any favours to the unfavourable comparisons to the TLOU even though the game clearly plays completely differently.

As it stands, this a rental for me barring exceptional reviews.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Well the world in Days Gone is fucked up now. So it's quite possible :P
The cuter they make it look, the more horrible it's getting in my mind hehe.

I think we're already at the "Semi-incapacitated Deacon watches as Sarah gets dismembered and eaten alive in front of him" phase.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Looking better with every showing. Looking forward to playing this myself.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
Have bend gave any detail on us being able to customize Deacon's clothes? Would be cool if we can unlock some different costumes or something.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Have bend gave any detail on us being able to customize Deacon's clothes? Would be cool if we can unlock some different costumes or something.
Cool as a fan over here bro. I'm in the UK, it's actually kinda chilly at the moment.

I've been wondering the same thing.

Does anyone know if Deacon's appearance/outfit can be changed?

Edit: It can't. Bummer.
His clothes are different here so he does change then you just dont change them yourself.
days-gone-e3-2018-screen-05-p4-us-11jun18

days-gone-e3-2018-screen-07-p4-us-11jun18

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
Sony's marketing is top fucking notch. Their formula of being quiet about an ambitious game and then going crazy a few months before release is pretty effective.