• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Deacon St. John and Sarah Whitaker were an unlikely couple: He was from rural Oregon, a member of an outlaw motorcycle club; she was from Seattle, a botanist with a degree in biochemistry. But from the moment they met, on the back roads of Farewell Oregon, they were inseparable.

Now they're ready to ride off into the sunset and face the next chapter of life together as man and wife.

Follow them along the way:
days-gone-wedding-site-screen-04-ps4-us-05feb19

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-05-ps4-us-05feb19

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-02-ps4-us-05feb19

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-07-ps4-us-05feb19

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/days-gone-ps4/deacon-and-sarahs-wedding-invitation/

More in the link

Last edited:

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looking better and better. And do I see a bigger-ish snow area there? Hype!

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't expecting to see so much of the two together. I know they said flashbacks will be playable so maybe I should've seen it coming. This is nice. Story trailer must be on the way

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Never understood the hate this game gets. It doesn't look great but it also doesn't look anywhere near bad. I'm excited enough.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Looks really good. Cant wait for the supposedly story trailer that is coming i a few days.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder if we'll ever get to see Deacon without his cap. What's he hiding there?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder if this is part of the intro or are all of these different "flashback missions" they mentioned where in the game.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
I feel this game got way too much Sony 1st party treatment. When it was first shown it looked like a hordesim almost, arcade-y and fun. Now it looks like a Naughty Dog wanna be. Looks like a fucking slog.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
These screenshots look weird. Like something went wrong with the upload.

I think there's a filter over them. You can tell because the: "Image captured on a PS4 Pro" which was obviously added on top of the screenshot in post, has a weird distortion effect. It looks like something put a sharpening filter or something.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel this game got way too much Sony 1st party treatment. When it was first shown it looked like a hordesim almost, arcade-y and fun. Now it looks like a Naughty Dog wanna be. Looks like a fucking slog.
Because they finally now focusing on some story stuff after constantly showing off gameplay for almost 3 years?....

Oct 25, 2017
When it was first shown it was essentially a tech demo. And people didn't think it looked fun then, either.

get2sammyb

Editor at Push Square
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I think we're going to get a Valentine's Day-style story trailer next week, which should be pretty cool. Sony's marketing for Days Gone has been pretty neat lately, hopefully they can keep the campaign rolling through to launch. (I'm sure they can.)

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not at all feeling the character design, everyone/thing looks so generic.

Hope it turns out okay though

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
You're arguing that it garnered interest. I'm saying people were saying it didn't look good from the very start. I'm challenging that poster's perception of the narrative around this game. I'm not arguing whether it's good or bad or popular or whatever.
Yeah, but like, you are saying people were saying it didn't look fun. Which you should back up.