• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

starfox

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Portugal
User Banned (Permanent): Drive-by trolling; platform warring. Long history of infractions for similar behaviour.
days-gone-wedding-site-screen-04-ps4-us-05feb19

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-05-ps4-us-05feb19

days-gone-wedding-site-screen-02-ps4-us-05feb19
This game will be for the incel fanbase, a secret wet dream.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
This game will be for the incel fanbase, a secret wet dream.
Incel is a "person" who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. And unfortunally being on social media and being a women once in a wille we have to deal with this idiots.

Now I have literally no idea how you see screenshots of two people in love and you think this game will be great for them. But like many here I'm really looking forward for your explanation.

starfox

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Portugal
there is a romantic love story with all the works (you even get to propose) hidden in the game you get to be part of, not just some plain brainless walking dead shooter like so many released all year (look at WWZ, Overkill's WD).The game will get more appeal for it.

Oct 25, 2017
there is a romantic love story with all the works (you even get to propose) hidden in the game you get to be part of, not just some plain brainless walking dead shooter like so many released all year (look at WWZ, Overkill's WD).The game will get more appeal for it.

...what? What does that have to do with incels?

Romance is plentiful in games.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I can't avoid to continue to find a waste of money such ip. This genre is completely saturated. Why not invest in something of more original or a reboot of SF (part it's the team of Siphon Filter). What a waste of money and talent. Can't stop to shake my head about this release.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't avoid to continue to find a waste of money such ip. This genre is completely saturated. Why not invest in something of more original or a reboot of SF (part it's the team of Siphon Filter). What a waste of money and talent. Can't stop to shake my head about this release.
Because Sony Bend wanted to make the game. It is their passionate project.

Deleted member 23046

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
« It's a problem - not if you start, but if you finish your movie with clichés. » (Alfred Hitchcock)

Resident Evil 7 also starts with something familiar, but things don't goes like you expect...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
They could make their passionate project with a different setting. I'm tired of zombie and post apocalyptic scenario.
You really tying to tell them what to be passionate about on game you have even played yet this is really stupid.

Some of you really got some nerve you know that?Most devs would love to work on passion project,its really begin disrespectful e to devs at this point.

Mezoly

Jimbo Replacement
Oct 25, 2017
They could make their passionate project with a different setting. I'm tired of zombie and post apocalyptic scenario.
It's fair that you don't like the setting. Most of us don't like many settings. What I don't get is why you are in a game thread about a game that has a setting you don't like? I mean that seems to me like trolling.

Rejam

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This thread turned weird.

It's taken some time but I'm more interested in this each time I see it. I'm not the biggest fan of open world though so might not be for me in the end. The hordes look like a lot of fun though.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
You really tying to tell them what to be passionate about on game you have even played yet this is really stupid.

I have no idea what is wrong with some of you.
The problem is what I seen it's a bag of things used and abused in terms of gameplay and setting. Could be passionate how much they wanted but this game appears totally anonymous and generic which they could lead their talent in something of more original. Seems a legitim criticism. Not sure why you feel so irritate about such opinion. I'm not saying will be a bad game but it's not like what they showed screams to the GOTY.

Tennis

Oct 27, 2017
Anyways, sorry for further derailing this thread. This game is looking finer day by day, and postponing the release of it seemed to have been a good thing.

I don't know if this set of screenshots is supposed to foreshadow some unfortunate set of events but I hope they have a happy ending.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The problem is what I seen it's a bag of things used and abused in terms of gameplay and setting. Could be passionate how much they wanted but this game appears totally anonymous and generic which they could lead their talent in something of more original. Seems a legitim criticism. Not sure why you feel so irritate about such opinion. I'm not saying will be a bad game but it's not like what they showed screams to the GOTY.
There are many posts, threads and videos around to tell you how this isn't generic and yet people keep ignoring them for some reason. If you are curious read through this thread or the Days Gone threads Ninja made. I won't put effort into yet another post that will get ignored.

They have passion for this kind of game that hasn't been done before. Not on this scale. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they are wrong. People always complain that publishers force their studios to make games tailored for making money and yet when we do get a developer making a game they want to make we get posts like yours. If you don't like it then fine but don't talk like you know everything there is to the game.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Because you are tired they should make another game, ok....

I am tired of military shooters and don't want a new Syphon Filter.
It wasn't exactly a military shooter...and in any case I said would be a preferable choice than another post apocalyptic game. Stealth games aren't exactly so many lately.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
There are many posts, threads and videos around to tell you how this isn't generic and yet people keep ignoring them for some reason. If you are curious read through this thread or the Days Gone threads Ninja made. I won't put effort into yet another post that will get ignored.

They have passion for this kind of game that hasn't been done before. Not on this scale. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean they are wrong. People always complain that publishers force their studios to make games tailored for making money and yet when we do get a developer making a game they want to make we get posts like yours. If you don't like it then fine but don't talk like you know everything there is to the game.
I'm not ignoring anything. I have seen every single video available and yeah game appears pretty generic in everything. But we can continue to say it's me here the problem, because don't like the project with so much passion on it, indeed to discuss about the problems of such IP.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not ignoring anything. I have seen every single video available and yeah game appears pretty generic in everything. But we can continue to say how a terrible person I'm, because don't like the project with so much passion on it indeed to discuss about the flaws.

First off, who called you a terrible person?

Second, I asked people last night who said the game is generic to give me another like it. Would you do them the honours of giving me one like it? Thanks.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
It might be true that there were some open world zombie games in the past but after watching some of them, they are mostly looking like trash imo.
And some of them are not available for PS4.

Dying Light looks good but the game is totally different from Days Gone...

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
it's a bag of things used and abused in terms of gameplay and setting.
This is completely incorrect from an objective standpoint.
this game appears totally anonymous and generic.
This lazy rhetoric continues to make no sense.

I'm not ignoring anything. I have seen every single video available and yeah game appears pretty generic in everything.
Again, this is meaningless critique.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
It's fair that you don't like the setting. Most of us don't like many settings. What I don't get is why you are in a game thread about a game that has a setting you don't like? I mean that seems to me like trolling.
In what way is trolling? I don't think a thread should just talk about the bright aspect of a game.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
This is completely incorrect from an objective standpoint.
This lazy rhetoric continues to make no sense.

Again, this is meaningless critique.
Collect stuff to build custom weapon, fight hordes of zombies...in what way I'm totally wrong about it? It's not like reply "you are objectively wrong" "it's false" at every post give you some point. By the way it's my last post. Don't want to irritate too much.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
In what way is trolling? I don't think a thread should just talk about the bright aspect of a game.
Please understand there have been many, many posts calling the game "generic" and when we ask what they mean, these people either do not return to the thread, or they give a meaningless response that proves they don't even know what the word means and were just trolling all along. All of us are still waiting on some kind of meaningful elaboration on "generic", but it never comes.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Forgive me but I don't understand what you mean.
What part?

If it is the "terrible person" part then who called you that?

If it is the second, then give me another game that does what this game is doing. Last night somebody said the game is generic and I asked them to give me a game like it but they left the thread and didn't give me one. So I ask you, what other game came out and has all the things and scale this game has?

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Collect stuff to built custom weapon, shot to hordes of zombies...in what way I'm totally wrong about it?
I thought you said you'd watched every available video on the game. Yet... you're posting reductionary crap like this to somehow summarise the game's various gameplay systems when you should know better according to yourself? You're backing up exactly why it is that people are quick to call out others in these threads.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Don't understand posts like this as well as when someone is cast for a part and people say it's a waste of their talent. How is it a waste if it's either a project they really like or something they've always wanted to make. Just seems completely silly to say that and actually could be said about almost everything.

Cthulhu_Steev

Oct 27, 2017
Collect stuff to build custom weapon, fight hordes of zombies...in what way I'm totally wrong about it? It's not like reply "you are objectively wrong" "it's false" at every post give you some point. By the way it's my last post. Don't want to irritate too much.

You know, every book ever written is just a collection of generic letters when you think about it.