• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ænima

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
This game is starting to grow on me so much i might even purchase it day 1. Will just wait for the reviews to make the final decision. I have been away of both game news and media cuz if the game is good or decent, i rather play it knowing as little as possible.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
eKHChRm.gif

LOL, why are the other zombies (or are those Rippers?) strafing around him like its a movie where they're waiting for their turn to attack?

That just looks silly, also..the large hordes don't appear to do that. When it comes to the hoards it looks like actually fighting them is just a waste of time...going to be a constant die/load/die/load. Looks like it's best to just GTFO over and over.

I do like the physics based kills, those look like they could be fun. Traversal, by the zombies and the players character looks wonky at times still...like the zombies can climb stuff fast that they shouldn't be that skilled at and that our character is too slow at times to get away smoothly.

I just finished watching Empire on Netflix, so I'm enjoying a zombie run again. This game isn't doing it for me in the videos I've watched though. **

It probably doesn't help that I HATE fast zombies in games. I like my zombies plodding and a slow suspense/build up. I even hated when faster zombies showed up in State of Decay, but they were at least manageable with less of them to deal with at once.

Oct 25, 2017
LOL, why are the other zombies (or are those Rippers?) strafing around him like its a movie where they're waiting for their turn to attack?

That just looks silly, also..the large hordes don't appear to do that. When it comes to the hoards it looks like actually fighting them is just a waste of time...going to be a constant die/load/die/load. Looks like it's best to just GTFO over and over.

I do like the physics based kills, those look like they could be fun. Traversal, by the zombies and the players character looks wonky at times still...like the zombies can climb stuff fast that they shouldn't be that skilled at and that our character is too slow at times to get away smoothly.

I just finished watching Empire on Netflix, so I'm enjoying a zombie run again. This game isn't doing it for me in the videos I've watched though. **

It probably doesn't help that I HATE fast zombies in games. I like my zombies plodding and a slow suspense/build up. I even hated when faster zombies showed up in State of Decay, but they were at least manageable with less of them to deal with at once.
Most games do that when you execute a melee finisher.

The horde usually tells you theirs something valuable around the area so it's a risk reward thing

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
The faces still look off to me, but the world itself is compelling. My wife's from Oregon (and we lived there for a few years), so it might be worth it just for that.