• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ghos

Oct 25, 2017
303-coop-sucked-in.gif

Last edited:

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
Trailer soon hopefully

We were talking in the Nintendo FP thread, one of the insiders teased something on Wednesday but later clarified it's not Nintendo related...

Oct 30, 2017
Since Sony not attending E3, she gotta have at less a nice 30 minutes of State of Play episode.

They cannot go completely silent next month!!

The trailer must be there.

OP
OP
modiz

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Guess sony are not going as silent into E3 as some expected huh lol. they are just blowing their load outside of E3.

Gilver

Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Costa Rica
I dont know if I want to see gameplay at this point. Should I just wait till the game is out and have my mind even more blown?

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Guess sony are not going as silent into E3 as some expected huh lol. they are just blowing their load outside of E3.
But they have nothing to show??!!

@topic: We still know NOTHING, lol. This is one of the most tense game reveals ever. I like the ride. I hope I will also like the final product ;)

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
For those who missed it, Zhuge hinted at a trailer from Sony coming next week yesterday
My suggestion.

Sony PlayStation: First Party Studios |OT5| Trailer Next Week
Zhuge's hint, Kojima already saying that he was hoping to show some new stuff in a month a month ago and this Tweet makes it extremely likely that we'll get a new Death Stranding trailer next week.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
The timing of this tease raises some eyebrows, sandwiched between the last SoP and E3. Makes one question if Sony's going to have some kind of presence during the event.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
While I am excited...

I was expecting TLOU2 release date so I am disappointed now

But if it is gameplay bring it on Kojima

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully whatever they show next week will be meaningful gameplay, not more cryptic bullshit.