New Details on Mortal Kombat 11 January 17th Reveal Event - Playable in both Los Angeles and London

Oct 25, 2017
UK

Figured some would find this interesting. Source is Gematsu :

Mortal Kombat 11 will make its first gameplay debut at Mortal Kombat 11: The Reveal, a highly experiential, community celebration of Mortal Kombat, taking place at 11:00 a.m. PST on Jan. 17, 2019 in Los Angeles and 7:00 p.m. UTC in London. Mortal Kombat 11: The Reveal will be live streamed globally on Twitch and will feature a keynote presented by NetherRealm Studios. The event will also include the first opportunity for hands-on with Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay, tournaments and other Mortal Kombat themed activities.
Lock if old or not worth its own thread.

Oct 25, 2017
London
Now wait just a goddamn minute, I need to get in on the London one.

probably won't tho 'cos it's probably invite only hahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oct 30, 2017
The pre-release tail on this is pretty damn short.
The last two campaigns, MKX and Injustice 2, had a reveal around E3, gameplay at E3/info, a character reveal for the next two months, then basically nothing for months until January. There were tremendous droughts of info that people, including myself, complained about quite a bit. With this the could reveal half the cast at that event, several characters and streams/breakdowns throughout the 3 months peppered in with story trailers all within a 4 month period. They're gonna keep the game in the news constantly.

Oct 25, 2017
Since the cycle between reveal and release is rather short I hope they reveal a large part of the roster right out of the gate.
The drip-feed with Injustice 2 was really slow at times.