• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mortal-Kombat-11_2018_12-06-18_002.jpg

Figured some would find this interesting. Source is Gematsu :

Mortal Kombat 11 will make its first gameplay debut at Mortal Kombat 11: The Reveal, a highly experiential, community celebration of Mortal Kombat, taking place at 11:00 a.m. PST on Jan. 17, 2019 in Los Angeles and 7:00 p.m. UTC in London. Mortal Kombat 11: The Reveal will be live streamed globally on Twitch and will feature a keynote presented by NetherRealm Studios. The event will also include the first opportunity for hands-on with Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay, tournaments and other Mortal Kombat themed activities.

Lock if old or not worth its own thread.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Now wait just a goddamn minute, I need to get in on the London one.

probably won't tho 'cos it's probably invite only hahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sento

Nov 1, 2017
Really can't wait to see Character Select Screen, although I have no idea how they're gonna top MKX.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
The pre-release tail on this is pretty damn short.

The last two campaigns, MKX and Injustice 2, had a reveal around E3, gameplay at E3/info, a character reveal for the next two months, then basically nothing for months until January. There were tremendous droughts of info that people, including myself, complained about quite a bit. With this the could reveal half the cast at that event, several characters and streams/breakdowns throughout the 3 months peppered in with story trailers all within a 4 month period. They're gonna keep the game in the news constantly.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Since the cycle between reveal and release is rather short I hope they reveal a large part of the roster right out of the gate.
The drip-feed with Injustice 2 was really slow at times.