New Dragon Age announced at The Game Awards! (The Dread Wolf Rises)

Dec 1, 2017
Not sure how to feel about it. Dragon Age is a series I like...but that I've been liking less and less the more games it goes through haha. Hopefully this one is better than the last!

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they don't Andromeda this because I have been fucking waiting to remove Solas' head in the most violent manner possible.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Maaaan, I should go back and replay Inquisition. I didn't give it the attention it deserved the first time and I played it on PS3 which had massive performance issues.

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Nice! After Trespasser that Dread Wolf business really needs a payoff, so I'm looking forward to the future of Dragon Age.
Does this mean its time to gather a ragtag bunch of misfits and head off to kick an egg right in the daddybag?

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
That's an announcement trailer alright. And recently rebooted too. Feels like red flags after the troubles detailed in the Andromeda postmortem but hey, wishing them the best because I want to play another cool Dragon Age RPG someday.

Aug 12, 2018
Meant to reassure us that Bioware will do stuff besides Anthem, but man how far away is this that they don’t even have a title? Good to know that it is still planned to continue the DA franchise though.

Oct 27, 2017
MAWENDIKHQWBEFIKBABFAEBM, ALKEDIAEFAEFAEF BRGRBRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

NOW, give it to me, NOW!

Do not play with my heart BioWare. This better be a goddamn AAA SP RPG.

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I look forward to it. Really hope BioWare can figure out what direction they need to take the series and focus on what makes it great and leave out all the other nonsense.

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna reiterate that I think the most significant info here is that Matt Goldman is now the Director for DA, wonder if he's gonna do the black sclera thing he's always wanted for elves.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy that it's alive :) I liked DA:I better than Witcher 3 even. It's the only franchise along with ME that I consumed extra medias like books, comics, and every wiki.