• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is that an Archdemon i'm seeing? A NEW BLIGHT IS COMING? Fuck yes.

PoeticProse22

Oct 25, 2017
Despite this being a simple tease for a game that is inevitably four or so years away from being released, knowing that it will be continuing Solas' story is all the excitement I need. I can't wait.

PIkkonX

Oct 27, 2017
Wow! Can't wait for this and I haven't even finished Inquisition. Guess I'll get on that soon.

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
So fucking glad to see that they are continuing on from Inquisition. Solas was such an intriguing character and Trespasser was a fantastic setup for a sequel.

I just hope that they include some good stuff for the poor people like me that romanced Solas, even if we aren't playing as the inquisitor again.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Sorry I completely forgot to include Dragon Age in the title! Mods are good to do what they will to this thread!

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
Despite this being a simple tease for a game that is inevitably four or so years away from being released, knowing that it will be continuing Solas' story is all the excitement I need. I can't wait.
I agree. Solas has the makings of one of the best villains to touch an RPG in years if they do it right.

KrAzY

Sep 2, 2018
WHOOOO YEEEEAHHH, Just knowing it's there, thats enough.... That's a lyrium idol?

John Harker

Knows things...
Oct 27, 2017
Santa Destroy
Yup, this is all they needed. I'm bought in.

Wish I didn't know the teaser was coming tonight, but I'm happy it's out there and I can't wait for it - glad they decided to play directly off of Tresspasser after all

Deleted member 47318

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 1, 2018
This feels like a weird combination of alleviating fan fears of the series being dead and a pitch of sorts to beg PapEA not to kill the series.

In the cheapest way possible too.

It definitely didn't come across as a project that will certainly materialize and release at some point.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please be excited for a logo of a game that's probably not out for another 3.5 years at least.

Because that's all they've made on the game so far.

Kerozinn

Banned
May 11, 2018
I really hope they can return go the greatness that Dragon Age Origins was. I mostly hated Inquisition and forced myself to beat it.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dread Wolf has always been a pretty ominous and seemingly important party of Dragon Age mythos, even before Solas himself came along. Just gutted that yet again, the untapped potential to look closer at the Deep Roads and Dwarven lore have little to no prevalence if we're following Elven legends.

Fairy Godmother

Backward compatible
Oct 27, 2017
I hope we get to recruit one Old God on our side and make them duke it out with the last one. (Although I suspect it's gonna be similar to having Morrigan at the last battle in Inquisition.)

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't figure out why the statue was familiar, and had completely forgotten about the red Lyrium idol from DA2. (Thanks, Reddit!) I know DA4 is years away, but it's just nice to know the IP isn't dead.

Frozenprince

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like they've scrapped basically four years of project development to start from complete scratch. There's no way this comes out within the next four years unless it's a rushed cash grab like ME:A.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Dread Wolf has always been a pretty ominous and seemingly important party of Dragon Age mythos, even before Solas himself came along. Just gutted that yet again, the untapped potential to look closer at the Deep Roads and Dwarven lore have little to no prevalence if we're following Elven legends.

Dwarves got really significant lore in Inquisition's The Descent DLC. I'm sure we'll see a lot more.