• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how old I'll be when DA4 launches...

This definitely got rebooted and is probably 2-3 years away at the minimum.

Deleted member 35011

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Not sure how to feel about it. Dragon Age is a series I like...but that I've been liking less and less the more games it goes through haha. Hopefully this one is better than the last!

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they don't Andromeda this because I have been fucking waiting to remove Solas' head in the most violent manner possible.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't like reveals like this, but this should calm down some fans that were envisioning Bioware going the Bungie route I guess.

Cam

Oct 27, 2017
Maaaan, I should go back and replay Inquisition. I didn't give it the attention it deserved the first time and I played it on PS3 which had massive performance issues.

Apoptomon

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Nice! After Trespasser that Dread Wolf business really needs a payoff, so I'm looking forward to the future of Dragon Age.
Does this mean its time to gather a ragtag bunch of misfits and head off to kick an egg right in the daddybag?

Vela

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 16, 2018
I hope Dragon Age fans are patient. This thing won't be out for another 3-4 years at the least

Dec 2, 2017
So glad I got the Trespasser ending for Inquisition back in the spring, or these spoilers everyone's throwing out would be ruining the heck out of that story.

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
That's an announcement trailer alright. And recently rebooted too. Feels like red flags after the troubles detailed in the Andromeda postmortem but hey, wishing them the best because I want to play another cool Dragon Age RPG someday.

Vordan

Aug 12, 2018
Meant to reassure us that Bioware will do stuff besides Anthem, but man how far away is this that they don't even have a title? Good to know that it is still planned to continue the DA franchise though.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
MAWENDIKHQWBEFIKBABFAEBM, ALKEDIAEFAEFAEF BRGRBRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

NOW, give it to me, NOW!

Do not play with my heart BioWare. This better be a goddamn AAA SP RPG.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I look forward to it. Really hope BioWare can figure out what direction they need to take the series and focus on what makes it great and leave out all the other nonsense.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna reiterate that I think the most significant info here is that Matt Goldman is now the Director for DA, wonder if he's gonna do the black sclera thing he's always wanted for elves.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
All hail the magic egg!

latest
Dragon Age 4: The Return of Baldo Von Backstabber

Mar 9, 2018
I'm so excited, finally a chance to kill that companion that deserves to die. He's had it coming for a long time now.

Goodbye Oghren.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy that it's alive :) I liked DA:I better than Witcher 3 even. It's the only franchise along with ME that I consumed extra medias like books, comics, and every wiki.