• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Hey guys,

If Panache's Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey new IP isn't on your radar, it should be.

We had the pleasure to talk with Patrice Desilets and Jean-Francois Boivin about their upcoming game which is coming out very soon on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One (August 27, 2019).

You can watch our exclusive footage here:

You can also read our in-depth interview (if you know French) here

I'll probably have some highlights translated soon if you're interested.

For newcomers, Ancestors is a survival game where you play as an ape. You must eat, sleep, drink and avoid predators. Moreover, you must also ensure the survival of your species' entire lineage. It's a fun concept that is pretty original to boot.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
I just watched these two videos they produced, too, which were rather fun!

Game looks really inventive and like a huge breath of fresh air. Really looking forward to it.

CopperPuppy

Oct 25, 2017
I think it looks great though most Era threads I've seen on it have been filled with negativity

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
This game looks so interesting. Have they stated how far the evolution goes or do we only play as apes?

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
The game looks really interesting. WIll be keeping an eye on it.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
We do not allow self-promotion threads on Era. Please refer to the FAQ or contact a mod captain when creating such threads in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.