• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017

nmEXfGP.jpg

---

EDIT:

I guess that thing is the Air Buster you fight in the first few hours:

4ekWXJQ.png

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
OMEGA!!

lol jk

I see Cloud with his sword but who's that next to him?

Edit: Oh thats the Air buster boss? lol

Holy smokes, is that Tifa!?

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, that's definitely a screenshot alright. Looks...good? Despite being a blurry as photo. Hope we see more at E3.

OP
OP
Koozek

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Lol I wish there were 7 screenshots. We've had, what, only two official screens and this off screen background image since Dec 2015?
Yeah. Though they apparently showed new screens of the redesigned Cloud and Avalanche crew behind-closed-doors at the 30th Anniversary art exhibition earlier this year.

The screenshots themselves featured Cloud and the members of Avalanche. Twitter reports describe Biggs as super handsome, Wedge as refreshingly chubby, and Jessie as cute. And while Cloud has an immaturity suitable for his age, he is still handsome. Everything seems to have been remade from the previously released trailer.

Source.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Please. Let people enjoy this before the shitposting begins.

"LMAO U FIGHT THIS IN SECTOR 5, THEY'RE STILL ONLY WORKING ON THAT PART?? 2069 RELEASE CONFIRMED XD"
You're right, that's exactly what I said. Uncanny. By all means, continue to squint at zoomed in off-screen monitor shots to your heart's content.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
You're right, that's exactly what I said. Uncanny. By all means, continue to squint at zoomed in off-screen monitor shots to your heart's content.
I didn't say you said it, calm down. I'm saying that's what the thread risks turning into like the past dozen threads related to absolutely anything FF7 Remake related.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Saddest part is Tifa's new design is just behind Air Buster, if the fight has the same set-up as the original. So near and yet so far.

The other big question is if this line is still in...

sGfq0g7.png

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Oh and based on this image, they didn't make Cloud massive like some people thought

THANK GOD
Lol, were people actually thinking that?

I only remember people theorizing about him maybe getting a bit more buffed (like in the CG render or the Play Arts Kai figure) along the game progressing. Or not even that, as some assume that he's going to look younger in that new Nomura redesign.