New Final Fantasy VII: Remake trailer confirmed for TGS 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
t-minus 12 minutes oh baby

also I'm like 99% confident part 1 isn't ending with the highway robot. It's Nomura, some sort of fuckery will be afoot to get us on the hook for part 2.
I've theorized that they might either add a new Jenova fight or move the one from the Junon boat up to the end of Midgar.

If they do, I also gotta wonder if they'll be able to resist having Jenova take Sephiroth's form so that it ends with a "Sephiroth" fight. They shouldn't, because he should obviously be climax boss in the final installment, but I wouldn't be shocked if they do.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Move the Rufus fight at the end of the highway, like idk he chases the gang with a Shinra helicopter or something.
Ehhhh, Rufus isn’t a threat by himself. He’s just a bored rich kid with a shotgun, Cloud only fought him as a distraction.

You’d need something like a Proudclad prototype to really give the battle some actual stakes.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Even if you have Rufus at the end of the highway, I hope to god they don't take away the fight on top the of the building.

They wouldn't either way I think. The vistas could be amazing and it's got such a great mood.

Philippo

Oct 28, 2017
Milan, Italy
HYYYPE

Ehhhh, Rufus isn’t a threat by himself. He’s just a bored rich kid with a shotgun, Cloud only fought him as a distraction.

You’d need something like a Proudclad prototype to really give the battle some actual stakes.
Even if you have Rufus at the end of the highway, I hope to god they don't take away the fight on top the of the building.

They wouldn't either way I think. The vistas could be amazing and it's got such a great mood.
Valid complains.
I do admit that fighting Rufus on the rooftop alone, and then him chasing you feels a lot like a 90s Die Hard movie lol.

Yeah a Jenova fight in Hojo's lab would be cool as well.

I don't know, i think there are multiple possibilities to make the end of that segment more interesting.

SSJDio

The Fallen
Apr 13, 2018
I've theorized that they might either add a new Jenova fight or move the one from the Junon boat up to the end of Midgar.

If they do, I also gotta wonder if they'll be able to resist having Jenova take Sephiroth's form so that it ends with a "Sephiroth" fight. They shouldn't, because he should obviously be climax boss in the final installment, but I wouldn't be shocked if they do.
Me either, I don't think they can resist tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.