• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
t-minus 12 minutes oh baby

also I'm like 99% confident part 1 isn't ending with the highway robot. It's Nomura, some sort of fuckery will be afoot to get us on the hook for part 2.
I've theorized that they might either add a new Jenova fight or move the one from the Junon boat up to the end of Midgar.

If they do, I also gotta wonder if they'll be able to resist having Jenova take Sephiroth's form so that it ends with a "Sephiroth" fight. They shouldn't, because he should obviously be climax boss in the final installment, but I wouldn't be shocked if they do.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Move the Rufus fight at the end of the highway, like idk he chases the gang with a Shinra helicopter or something.

Ehhhh, Rufus isn't a threat by himself. He's just a bored rich kid with a shotgun, Cloud only fought him as a distraction.

You'd need something like a Proudclad prototype to really give the battle some actual stakes.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Even if you have Rufus at the end of the highway, I hope to god they don't take away the fight on top the of the building.

They wouldn't either way I think. The vistas could be amazing and it's got such a great mood.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
HYYYPE

Ehhhh, Rufus isn't a threat by himself. He's just a bored rich kid with a shotgun, Cloud only fought him as a distraction.

You'd need something like a Proudclad prototype to really give the battle some actual stakes.
Even if you have Rufus at the end of the highway, I hope to god they don't take away the fight on top the of the building.

They wouldn't either way I think. The vistas could be amazing and it's got such a great mood.

Valid complains.
I do admit that fighting Rufus on the rooftop alone, and then him chasing you feels a lot like a 90s Die Hard movie lol.

Yeah a Jenova fight in Hojo's lab would be cool as well.

I don't know, i think there are multiple possibilities to make the end of that segment more interesting.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
I've theorized that they might either add a new Jenova fight or move the one from the Junon boat up to the end of Midgar.

If they do, I also gotta wonder if they'll be able to resist having Jenova take Sephiroth's form so that it ends with a "Sephiroth" fight. They shouldn't, because he should obviously be climax boss in the final installment, but I wouldn't be shocked if they do.

Me either, I don't think they can resist tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.