• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if it was called Legend of Baldo, no one would care!

looks very Ninokuni-esque. combat looks kinda assy though

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Really torn on the art here. In some ways it's beautiful but in other ways it looks a bit off. Like a great painting done over a not so great drawing. Gameplay looks intriguing though and it definitely has some charm to it.

whatsarobot

Nov 17, 2017
As stated, looks good and my interest is peaked. Combat looks rough but whatever, exploration seems nice.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
The world needs more Zelda-likes so I'm very interested

Nice to have a Ghibli-style game that isn't Ni no Kuni, too. Hope they have a solid focus on story and characters, that's the weak area of most Zelda-likes out there.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
This looks wonderfully done. Very much somewhere in between Zelda and Ni No Kuni

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Man, don't go making an artistically beautiful game like this and call it fuckin' BALDO. Shooting themselves in the foot there!

OsakaDon

Oct 29, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Looks really great, but I think the characters don't match the environments. The environment is very detailed with textures, but the characters are extra flat. It looks a little off.
But still that's a small nit pick.

killer7

Banned
Nov 22, 2018
Looks amazing! Thanks to killer7 for bringing it to my attention.

I hope we can get more concrete info soon-ish.

yea-gif-6.gif