• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
[

Other polls have shown Warren moving, both nationwide and in early primary/caucus states.

Fingers crossed.

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
Warren has momentum, and I hope she continues it. I'm hoping this turns into a repeat of the Democratic 2008 primary rather than the 2016 one.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
I'd be lying if I thought Americans would vote a women for president

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice bump for Warren. She may be able to pull through.
The real story in this poll is Trump's head-to-head matchups. Below forty against all of them.

Also, looking at the favorability ratings, Bernie is still 2nd, so I'm not taking this poll as much of a blow against him.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I like Warren but I'd worry about how she would do in some rural/fly over states that Dems would need to perform a lot better in in 2016. This in part seems to be a lot of the appeal of Biden. Wonder if she'd need a helluva a VP on the ticket to make that up.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
I like Warren but I'd worry about how she would do in some rural/fly over states that Dems would need to perform a lot better in in 2016. This in part seems to be a lot of the appeal of Biden. Wonder if she'd need a helluva a VP on the ticket to make that up.
Isn't she from a fly over state lol

I think Warren/O'rourke wins by a landslide

TiC

Banned
Jul 12, 2019
Can Warren win the primaries when pretty much all the polls show she has relatively little support from the black vote? They'll rally to whoever wins come the general, but in the primaries, they are crucial to clinch the nomination.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a Bernie guy but I'd be fine, happy even, with a Warren presidency.

Same with me, and I think most Bernie supporters love her too. Some days I actually think she would be a better president, she defentely knows about economic industries more, but Bernie is better are pointing out the underlying issues and showing the wounds that the economy has created. Drop back with Warren would be foriegn policy potentially.

Ultimately I want Bernie and Warren on the same ticket in whatever order.

Deleted member 8741

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

What ones? I think Warren could easily take MN, WI, MI, IA.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
Trump's just going to do the Pocahontas thing every day against her, going to be annoying as hell

Oct 27, 2017

I take your point, but I would counter that she's got more than a little life experience living in Oklahoma. I think her style actually connects well with folks who feel left out of national discussions.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I thought for sure the DNA thing was going to be a campaign killer, but she killing it every time she get some eyes on her.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
Same with me, and I think most Bernie supporters love her too. Some days I actually think she would be a better president, she defentely knows about economic industries more, but Bernie is better are pointing out the underlying issues and showing the wounds that the economy has created. Drop back with Warren would be foriegn policy potentially.

Ultimately I want Bernie and Warren on the same ticket in whatever order.

When I'm feeling blue about the state of the world/politics I look at this picture and feel a tad better about it all.

bernie-sanders-and-elizabeth-warren.jpg

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
I thought Warren would Jeb! out and Kamala would walk away with the nomination tbh. It's still early though, especially those head to heads. Hillary was up 14 vs Trump on RCP this time in 2015, its a totally different race now though.

Last edited:

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
After the DNA blunder do people really think Warren has what it takes to beat Trump?

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
A President Warren would be such a great palate cleanser from our current shit show.

OP
OP
Autodidact

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
I thought Warren would Jeb! out and Kamala would walk away with the nomination tbh. It's still early though, especially those head to heads. Hillary was up 14 vs Trump on RCP this time in 2014, its a totally different race now though.
Well, yeah, because Trump's an incumbent and has had remarkably steady (dis)approval - including a hard, unyielding 52%+ that hate his guts.

Yes, anything can happen, but he's not favored.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
After the DNA blunder do people really think Warren has what it takes to beat Trump?
Compared to the gaffes of a majority of the runners, the DNA fiasco is a small blip on the radar by now. I'd wager the majority of the American public don't give a shit.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely.

The fact that she's surging after lots of folks counted her out early speaks to her ability to appeal to voters. She's been earning support through her policy ideas, smart delivery and chops at connecting with voters while a lesser candidate like Sanders continues to lose people as his disastrous hires shoot his campaign in the foot while they stoke bizarre conspiracy theories and encourage the doxxing of his critics.