• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
snk-heroines-tease-656x369.jpg

Again from PAX, thanks to Nintendo Everything. No details outside of being a guest character.

I thought that was Vice until the guest part, wonder who that could be. The hand silhouette definitely reminds me of some kind of "putting on gloves" silhouette.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Uhhh, maybe it's because it looks like the silhouette has a helmet on, but is that Akira from Rival Schools?

OP
OP
Eolz

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Uhhh, maybe it's because it looks like the silhouette has a helmet on, but is that Akira from Rival Schools?
Now that'd be interesting...
1782273-akiradual.png

Arthur was to show good relations with Square-Enix, and now one from Capcom? Would make more sense if it was a relevant character with a game coming out soon though.

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
^ Heh, beaten on the Akira art while typing.

The Genderswap Skullomania is the only one that makes sense to me so far. The pose HAS been done by Akira in Rival Schools, though. But you'd think her helmet (or even hair) would have to be much bigger.

c49e552d3b9b5b0f7eaa35f8f9a74ebb.png

My own Jokey thought was "Female Saitama" due to the bald head. But otherwise... *shrug*

Also note that Arcade Stick support is coming to the game around Thief Arthur's release.

Luchashaq

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I wish this game was equal opportunist in it's buffoonery. Give me hot KOF dudes in thongs with jiggle physics on their giant dicks and I'll not talk shit anymore.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
Now that'd be interesting...
1782273-akiradual.png

Arthur was to show good relations with Square-Enix, and now one from Capcom? Would make more sense if it was a relevant character with a game coming out soon though.
If it were to hint at something that's in development, the only connection I can think of between Capcom and SNK is the obvious Capcom Vs. SNK 3, but that seems like too much of a pipe dream for Akira to make sense.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
So either the character is near-bald or has a helmet. But the helmet looks like it would be really small, so maybe they are bald.

Deleted member 11018

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
yeah, that's Kazama Akira, for sure.
She won't let herself get into the same mess as the others... she'll show'em how to kick ass. (she may have her hair pulled and tuck into a skull bandana though).
Let my wish come true.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I hope it is skullomania because if that was Akira I would be PISSED like this game is custom made to fuck everything I love