• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lupianwolf

Oct 27, 2017
YkxRAOc.png

Rated for PC as well as PS4 in Brazil. Can't directly link to this page, but you can use the search to check for yourself.

http://portal.mj.gov.br/ClassificacaoIndicativa/jsps/ConsultarJogoForm.do?inicio_action

http://portal.mj.gov.br/Classificac...JogoForm.do?select_action=&tbjogo_codigo=8777

Last edited:

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil ratings system isn't that trustable when it comes to systems, which leads to stuff like the Burnout Paradise remaster fiasco.

Deleted member 37687

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
finally iv been wanting to try the games since iv been going though anime i stopped at double z. think i need to continue my journey now . On note can anyon give me a tip on trimming down i just want to have a decent understanding of the uc to watch the new series coming out.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
So, the email leak some days ago was totally legit... cool! never personally doubted it in the first place. PC has been doing great for Bamco these days. Expected this franchise on PC one day.

Brazil ratings system isn't that trustable when it comes to systems, which leads to stuff like the Burnout Paradise remaster fiasco.

There was an email leak from Bamco hinting at this on PC previously also, so its not like this is the first time we're seeing hints like this

Twentieth

Oct 26, 2017

How was that a fiasco, when, despite flimsy sources initially, turned out to be true?

Also, this is a different source, so I wouldn't put the sources together despite being from the same country.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
So is this like Musou x Armored Core type game? I think I saw Austin Walker play it when he was at GB but that was a long time ago.

Syril

Oct 26, 2017
So is this like Musou x Armored Core type game? I think I saw Austin Walker play it when he was at GB but that was a long time ago.
Sort of. There's a farming aspect too from farming boss versions of mobile suits to try to get a specific piece to drop and collecting uprade materials to level up each piece.

TC McQueen

Oct 27, 2017
More or less.
Not the Gundam game I wanted. But it's a start, nonetheless.
Honestly, aside from a story based or strategy game, this is exactly what I've been waiting for.

Not sure if Gundam Versus would do well on PC, mostly because fighting games seem to be a lot more variable in their success rate on PC vs consoles.

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if Gundam Versus would do well on PC, mostly because fighting games seem to be a lot more variable in their success rate on PC vs consoles.
Doesn't help when PC gets late FG ports of 2D anime arcade games all the time. T7 has had one PC outing, was day and date and gets 1,000+ players a day. I'm between Vindicator and Vanquisher with my 2 mains and don't have a problem finding a game every 1-2 minutes on a week night in CST NA.
SFIV was very popular, SFV is popular despite all of its problems.
DBFZ has blown away all expectations and despite its month long problems gets 6k dailly.

In terms of 2v2/3v3, PC had Rise of Incarnates and Gunslinger Stratos: Reloaded. ROI had a lot of problems (the biggest being it was VS but dumbed down) and was F2P and was shut down within a year. GSS:R was Japan only and had a lot of networking issues, even in japan. It shut down before leaving beta (it had a cosmetic F2P shop too, lol).

TK/SE expressed interest in porting Dissidia to PC later like over a year ago. It is apparently having sales problems on PS4 due to people not getting the combat (despite a pretty long, really fun beta), an anemic singleplayer experience compared to previous entries, and polarizing changes to the combat.

The market for a 2v2/3v3 is ripe for the taking (people love team play games on PC), but devs/publishers keep on messing up with platform choices, licensing junk, refusing to localize fan favorite entries, or skimping on the content of their titles (the most recent 2 VS games on Vita and PS4 are big examples of this last part. Lots of suits from Full Boost/Maxi Boost/MB On didn't make it in).

Last edited:

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I'm so there for PC on day 1 if true. I played a bit of it in the Hong Kong anime convention a few weeks ago and liked what I played of it, even if it's quite different from the older games.
In terms of 2v2/3v3, PC had Rise of Incarnates and Gunslinger Stratos: Reloaded. ROI had a lot of problems (the biggest being it was VS but dumbed down) and was F2P and was shut down within a year. GSS:R was Japan only and had a lot of networking issues, even in japan. It shut down before leaving beta (it had a cosmetic F2P shop too, lol).
Man, I was so hyped for Gunslinger Stratos too.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I'm so there for PC on day 1 if true. I played a bit of it in the Hong Kong anime convention a few weeks ago and liked what I played of it, even if it's quite different from the older games.

Man, I was so hyped for Gunslinger Stratos too.
I got to play the single player matches with every character (including the ones released near the end) because I went through the trouble of signing up, but I could never connect with a match for any longer that 5 seconds before being kicked. It was fun and ran well on my Titan Black. For the first week or so, there were a lot of japanese players and quite a few english speaking players communicating in the always on game wide chat system. It was quite something. I played the actual arcade game (GSS 3) later on, and it was just so much harder to play, but still ok.

Meanwhile, in VR.

This is what I mean - there are markets out there that would love to eat, but they never get the opportunity or get a truncated/years later treatment.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Sort of. There's a farming aspect too from farming boss versions of mobile suits to try to get a specific piece to drop and collecting uprade materials to level up each piece.
Yep. You might as well throw in a bit of Monster Hunter into that basic description, as well. Which makes sense, considering some of the staff at Craft & Meister are former Capcom talent that had a hand in the early days of MonHun!

Deleted member 11018

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well.... that's nice to read :) Might be interesting if it comes through...
however, it should really come on IOS and Android first, because we all know
Mobile suits Gundam
err.... sorry

Deleted member 11986

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to hear that Bamco had the balls to port Gundam series to PC. Hell why not even port Super Robot Wars and Kamen Rider series aswel?.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
If this takes off the MOD scene potential is above and beyond the stars. Love it.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
The thing about Gundam Versus is that the shitty online structure killed the game for me. I managed to get better online service on GUndam Breaker 3 than on Versus. Couldn't be bother to buy a single unit as DLC for Versus, but i sure as hell bought every DLC for breaker 3.

So the idea of this new one coming to steam gives me hope that it will do well online too and have at least a bit more life online. On the other hand, maybe a re-release on Steam for Versus could be the second wind it needs... regardless i sitll feel Breaker is a better Gundam Versus than Gundam Versus was.

Nov 15, 2017
Gundam Breaker is not Gundam Versus. One of these is a loot-driven experience centered around building Gunpla abominations, the other is a competitive 3rd-person 3D team-based tournament fighter.

Oct 25, 2017
Which is which? I like the sound of the first one, I don't like multiplayer.

The thing to note is that Gundam Breaker 3 New Gundam Breaker is the one that's coming to PC. Gundam VS series games, as of right now, can only be emulated on PC (PSP, PS3) and the ones that are playable in this manner are all Japanese language only. The most recent games, after a long disappearance, finally started coming to english again with VS Force (Vita) and Gundam Versus (PS4). There was a leak like over a year ago from Best Buy that something might happen with Versus on PC, but then nothing happened. **Existential Crisis**

That aside:

Both series have a single player component. GB is just as heavily multiplayer focused as a VS game, perhaps even more - because of the loot focus.

The important distinction is that VS series is the one that actually has the compelling gameplay, and isn't just about building a thing (the highlight) and then bashing your thing awkwardly against other things like the GB series (the lowlight).

Footage of Gundam Breaker 3

Footage from the most recent VS game, DLC: *Yes, you can turn the voices off if that's not your thing*

Last edited: