• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 19782

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Who would have thought that almost 10 years after its release we would get another ad for this game. Color me excited.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty cool.

Reminds me to go and find that Tribute Room full of Easter eggs.

OP
OP
wwm0nkey

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
My man..Did we just become friends?
giphy.gif

Zelus

Oct 27, 2017
This will probably be the first game I test out in bootcamp on my MacBook Pro.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for the best Halo to get a re-release. Any word on a Steam preload?

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Chills.

I have all these new games to play, and yet all I want to do is stare at MCC PC until it unlocks.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I played through the series with my wife when halo 5 came out (except she did 5 solo). She wasnt very familiar with video games at the time but she loved 1-3, stopped by the 2nd lvl of 4, and sadly didnt care for Reach.

I did not like it as much as I remembered liking it either. I am very excited for the multiplayer though. I miss that stuff.

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019
Once Halo 2 and 3 hit PC, I might not touch another multiplayer game ever again.

Jan 29, 2018
Reach is the only Halo game I've played all the way through. Excited to replay it and eventually the others on PC. Assuming I can run it.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
If you would've told me in 2011-12 that I would be fucking pumped to play Reach, I would've never believed you. Distance makes the heart grow fonder.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I have always disliked Reach for the MP portion of the game but the campaign was excellent. I would place it slightly below 1-3 and ODST (I am a sucker for jazz and the mood in ODST is out of this world).

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
That seems crazy generous. Apparently my 1060 is more than enough for 4k? I never would've expected that.
It's a last gen game, they're really easy to run well on modern GPUs, and GDDR5 has enough bandwidth for 4k since just running the game won't need much VRAM. Though I believe the RX 480 listed there is a bit better in that regard, so your 1060 may not do quite as well, but it should still work for 4K.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
Never has a game had such a large disparity in quality between its single player and multiplayer offerings.

Detective

Oct 27, 2017
Hell fucking yeah. The best Halo campaign.
On an island all by yourselves.
Nah, ODST is better than Reach. And in General ODST is a fantastic Halo campaign
Someone ban this man

Relax guys, Halo1-3 ODST and Reach are all real Halo campaign awesomeness :)
Each and every one of them are the best Halo campaign :)