• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you eat this Halloween dick donut?

• Hell yeah! Shove right it in!

Votes: 120 93.0%
  • No, no, no... That ain't going in my mouth!

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters

Dork Knight

Feb 20, 2018
A penis! IT LOOKS LIKE A PENIS. There, I said it. Take a look for yourself:

product_1.jpg

BTW: It's supposed to be a pink mummy. And the flavor is strawberry chocolate with dried mango, cranberry, and orange.

Here's the full lineup for context:

mv_main_220907_halloween.jpg

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I'm wondering if maybe OP should see a doctor.

Either that, or I should.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
These can double up for the Kanamara Matsuri, they don't need to change a thing about them.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
don't look like no penis to me

the one donut does look like a cock ring or some kind of sex toy, the hexogonal one i mean...

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not insulted that they want to make me eat a dick; I'm insulted that they say that dick is supposed to look like a mummy.

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I pray no one here has had to deal with a penis that looks anything like that. If you have, bless you.

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Mr. Donut is overrated here. That thing's gotta be super sweet. The only good stuff are the collabs with matcha makers.

Zanaffar

Oct 27, 2017
I was expecting a doughnut that looked like an anus, so I leave this thread dissapointed.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
Best time of the year for Japanese food. Halloween donuts at Misdo, Tsukimi Burger at McDonald's started today, pizzaman is back at the konbini, and (not Japanese but) Starbucks Japan is getting Pumpkin Spice Lattes for the second year in a row.

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
It just looks like a pink donut stick. Some of you try way too hard with this penis shit.