• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have the neon yellow, but would love a uniform set of the dark blue.

GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
In for those Halloween colors. Really bad timing on this though amidst all the drift talk lately.

Wintermute

Oct 27, 2017
lol what a great time for nintendo to be announcing new joycons.

do kinda want the purple orange ones though. sigh.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
DZEV4maX0AEt3ps.jpg

Hoooy small con

Zedark

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Neon purple/Neon orange is like my mom was invited for the designs lol. Not interested in extra joy-cons, but it's good to see new colours appear for those who want it.

Will any of those colours appear in a themed bundle with a game though?

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have 2 sets of joycons and I forgot they have he nerve to charge $80 for them.

Puggles

Sometimes, it's not a fart
Nov 3, 2017
Please be better quality. I feel like I'm throwing money away when I buy these things because it's only a matter of time before they break. In for purple and orange!

Nec

The Fallen
Mar 12, 2019
I feel like Blue/Neon Purple and Neon Yellow/Neon Orange would be a better color combination.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Orange and Purple are the least surprising colors, but it's a shame I can't pick up the blue and yellow set without having a duplicate yellows. Might sell off my yellow pair in preparation.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Where are the ful sets of one color? Also not bothering if they haven't done anything about the drifting.

Heruderu

Oct 29, 2017
These are the first time Nintendo launches new colors since the green and pink ones in 2017 right? With the timing of the release of these ones, I wonder if they did some kind of revision... hopefully.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Weird combos, I'd be kind of interested in a pair of purples but purple and orange are gross together

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
Is it seriously too much to ask that they don't come in packages of two different colours?

God, I hate how Nintendo is handling Joy-Cons. I just want pure black or pure white, and not these gaudy two-tone packs.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
blue and purple look awesome but the intended combos don't really work.

Came here to say this. Blue and purple are gorgeous and I'd much rather have them as single colour sets than these odd combinations. I know the latter in particular is a bit of a Halloween-esque look, but I'm not a fan of it.

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just want two coloured Joycons the same that aren't neon. Is it so hard to make more than one set of those? That I had to import?

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
I like the purple one and the blue one, but those combinations are ugly. I hope they will be available separately too and for both sides for that inevitable moment when my current ones will get the drift.