• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SuperSah

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't like them at all.

Will cop the Splatoon green and pink ones down the line.

But the question is...cheap ass sticks still?

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
I want left and right orange joycons, hopefully they sell those separately.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Dark blue and yellow ain't bad, but I think if I bought them I'd mismatch and pair them with my original neon blue/red joycons. The light blue/yellow and dark blue/red pairings probably look better together.

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Two blues will look nice. Sell them separate dammit. Also where is the generic white and black joycons.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
It's so frustrating that they don't also make single color editions of these available. I like some of these colors, I just hate the idea of two-tone because it feels very toy-like to me.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
If they release a dual dark blue set, that is the one I'll grab.

If not, then the Spyro/Crash set is good too.

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
Weird color combinations. Purple-yellow and blue-orange are considered to be the correct color combinations since they complement each other (at least according to the rules of color design) but yet here they added the orange joycon with the purple and the yellow joycon with the blue. Hope they launch versions with same colors as the red joycons.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Going to skip out on the Blue / Neon Yellow set.
Already have matching Neon Yellow Joy-cons.
Will get the Blue with the DQXI S Roto Edition bundle (yay, more battery life) and a matching friend with slime artwork.

I'm fully on board for the Neon Purple/Orange combo, however. Will nab that domestically.

Stairouais

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
France
I'm gonna Eva 01 the shit out of my switch

Q3Ba7RF.png

Last edited:

Allietraa

Prophet of Truth
Mar 13, 2019
I dont need any more joycons but I'll be damned if I dont wind up with the purple/orange set eventually. Unless they release a pair of orange ones before then.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Goddamnit I have little interest in the two tone shit.

Are they also selling just same color versions??

Desperate need of my second pair of joycon.

What about the drift?

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like those combinations, why blue with yellow? C'mon, if you're going to use already existing colour it should have at least been Blue and Red (the Mario Odyssey one).

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
Fuck would've been an instant buy even though I don't use my switch too much if they were straight purple

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
For gods sake, please stop making these mismatching double packs and just sell complete sets of the colours. If someone wants orange and purple they can buy one of each pack, this current approach means nobody can have a matching set. I want purple, not that horrible orange.

n00bs7ay3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
I love the orange and purple but i can't justify spending $100 on a colour change :/