• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LordOfLore

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Link with direct feed screenshots.

006.jpg

007.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nomura going for that teenager punk rock style with Sora, Mickey and Riku. I can't wait to see how Kairi will look in 3.

TheGreatLugia

Oct 25, 2017
I saw some people point out that Riku's Keyblade looks like it could be a car key or motorcycle key.

Engine Blade -> Car/Motorcycle Keyblade

Last edited:

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
I swear to god if Riku gets a bike or car in this, this will be the best Kingdom Hearts game

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Did Riku raid Noctis' closet or something?

Also isn't that the Keyblade you get from Cloud? Either way huge downgrade from Way to Dawn.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
ok here goes

those main character (sora/donald/goofy) monster designs make me think about things i shouldn't be thinking about

like where are the genitals

there should be genitals somewhere, and the lack of clothes is making their absence very noticeable

it's absolutely not the case that i'm really lusting to see disney genitals or anything like that, but those designs make me uncomfortable, you know, because some things that are supposed to be there are not

freud would probably say it's triggering some subconscious fear of castration or whatever

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Mementos
Still disappointed how Sora, Donald, and Goofy all ended up with the same Toy design. They made them all different for Monsters Inc. but didn't for Toy Story for whatever reason.

Gio

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manila
ok here goes

those main character monster design make me think about things i shouldn't be thinking about

like where are the genitals

there should be genitals somewhere

i absoultely don't want to see them, but those designs make me uncomfortable, you know, because some things that are supposed to be there are not

freud would probably say it's triggering some subconscious fear of castration or whatever
They emerge from a cavity when they need to pee and fuck. Sorry.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
That Monsters Inc keyblade is nice. Riku's keyblade seems pretty plain though, especially compared to how great Way to Dawn is.

Deleted member 26293

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Riku's new keyblade smells of temporary replacement, if i have to guess he is going to get a much cooler one at some point in the game.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the first time we're seeing Riku's new Keyblade? Wonder how he broke the first one and where he got this one. Can't say for certain until I've seen the full thing, but it reminds me of the default keybladed in BBS.