• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so over and done with KH at this point and sick and tired of freaking Xehanort. The last thing we need is MORE backstory to this god awful character and on freaking phones no less.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ok, i know i don't pay that much attention to all the shenanigans that goes down in the series, but wtf is this lol??? when did this happen?

The prequel game that released alongside Dream Drop Distance HD starring Aqua doing nothing really important other than being sad in the Realm of Darkness.

Mickey gets rushed by Heartless and his shirt flies off. That's it.

Kcannon

Oct 30, 2017
Kingdom Hearts: The Seekings of Umbrageousness.

Kingdom Hearts: The Nothingness of a No Heart.

Kingdom Hearts: Organization XIII/I (Pronounced "Thirteen Over Eye")

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Well at least the disappointment came very quickly rather than them dragging out that new game sooner than we expected tease

This isn't the sooner than expected game. It's a completely different one. This is by the KHUX team while the game Nomura teased that would be sooner than we think is by one of the other teams.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
Ugh... can we move on from Xehanort? I'm excited for Remind and I love KH3, but I am ultimately ready to move on. Let's start exploring some new characters that aren't just some version of Xehanort...

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
to guess the exact name of a kingdom hearts game lol, nomura usualy goes crazy in the subtitles its easier to bet on the lottery

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
The Nort Menace
Attack of the Nort
Return of the Nort
A New Nort
The Nort Strikes Back
The Nort Awaken
The Last Nort
The Rise of Nort

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
sub-buzz-19556-1554136582-7.png

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
"Another X" is something many people thought of on twitter.

• set in the part of the timeline with the other X games so "another" X
  • "another" and "no heart" have been things said to refer to xehanort, just like other org. names

Deleted member 30681

user requested account closure
Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Can't believe me of all people is saying he's pretty much done with KH but that's where I'm at. I don't want more Xehanort and I especially don't want another gacha game that ends up being highly relevant to the main story.

Between Remind's story content being extremely underwhelming, and this I'm just done.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did they ever wrapped up the UX thing, it was still ongoing even mid KH3, i hope it does since I need to watch a summary video