• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What Game Should Get Kids Meal Toys Next?

• Kirby and the Forgotten Land

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Mother 3 (no localization, just the toys)

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • Elden Ring

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I just want more Waluigi merch

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • I Don't Like Video Games

Votes: 8 12.3%

• Total voters

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
nintendowire.com

Mario Kart toys are now available in US McDonald’s Happy Meals

The official Happy Meal website has recently updated its Toys section with a collection of eight Mario Kart-themed collectibles, which are now available

McDonalds-MarioKart-HappyMealToys-1024x365.jpg

Are you interested in this era? Do you have any kids in your life who would be? Do you have any fond fast food toy memories? I remember Burger King had really neat toys promoting Danny Phantom: The Ultimate Enemy. I had a locker that would spin around and reveal a ghost.

Break me like a McDonald's Ice Cream Machine if there's already a thread on this matter.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
No Daisy, no thanks. (She was my main choice when I got back into the series on Wii).

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Zero effort made here outside of replacing the McDonald's visor with toadette.

Oct 28, 2017
Do they still make plastic toys in the US?

In the UK we only get crappy cardboard ones. "Better for the environment" or some shit. Give me rubbish Mario toys, you idiots, sod the planet!

Madao

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Panama
can you really blame macdonalds for reusing a previous line of toys when nintendo has been using the same game for almost 8 years now?

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
You point out Waluigi like he matters at all to anyone but meme huffing 20 somethings but don't mention the injustice that is the lack of Daisy?