• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
So for my new job I'll be moving to New Mexico, more specifically Albuquerque. I was down there for a few days back in April as part of the hiring process and it didn't seem so bad. However, it was just three days, so I didn't see much. The actual move probably won't be until late this year, early next year. So I still have some time.

So a few questions:

I'll probably just rent for now and the prices seem really modest compared to San Diego. I don't need anything fancy (1 bedroom is fine). However, I've heard bad things about the crime rates. So what are the good areas to live in the city?

What is there really to do? Coming from San Diego, I'm probably a bit spoiled in this aspect. I know there is a huge hot air balloon festival, but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Weather. They say they get all the seasons in Albuquerque. So in the winter is the snow bad or just modest?

That's about it for the questions for now... I'll probably think of some more as the time gets closer.