• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Via: TouchArcade and Daniel Ahmad

ff15mmorpg.jpg

Last edited:

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"She must not be forgotten..."

Oops, wrong Final Fantasy.

I'm indifferent. I haven't even gone back to FFXV to finish out the DLC. FFXIV, on the other hand...

I guess we'll see how this pans out.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
I hate the fact that mobile cash grabs are more profitable than the mainline games. Who cares if the story DLC was canceled? Let's make a mobile game.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
SE gets no good faith for me on the FFXV world considering they cancelled the last 3 DLCs. Absolutely shameless to release this mobile game after that lmao.

Marukoban

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This feels like FF XIII dejavu lol.
SE just cant move on from FF XV

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
When will the FF XV nightmare end????

At least there aren't Square Enix teams working on it

Chumunga64

Jun 22, 2018
did Prompto die or something? where did he go?

this image gets weirder the more I look at it. Noctis, Luna, and Iris are pre-timeskip but Gladio and Ignis are post-timeskip

GamingRobioto

May 18, 2018
Exeter, UK
I assume there are business reasons for this, but as a huge FF fan who did not enjoy FFXV or the tonnes of spinoff media, games, DLC, edition and patches - this is not good news. It's not worthy of this attention.

At least (and I assume) that the A team will be working on FFVII Remaster and potentially FFXVI so I can dismiss this as irrelevant, to me anyway.

Meanwhile, still waiting on FFXI mobile

Yes please. :)

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
FFXV is getting a MMO? I like that game but are we MMOing there? Visiting gas stations?

There's the world of Ivalice right there

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm really hoping we get more great AAA titles in the mobile space. Smart phones can do some amazing things.

Lvng

Nov 1, 2017
Wasn't Comrades pretty good though? Maybe if this can build off of that...

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
I am really curious about the project, especially if there is canon lore for it. That being said, where be FFXI Mobile :(

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Cancel the story DLC but keep moving forward with a mobile MMO huh?

Sigh.....I'm so upset right now.

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Squeezing it for every last cent though tbh it's not unlike them.

Tathanen

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Fuckin yawn. Let this era of FF be over forever, FFXVI with zero post-launch content please.

I guess I can wait until after FF7 tho.

m-maybe

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't care less about the world of FFXV but eh, I'll play it if its decent.

Oct 31, 2017
I would say "ew mobile," in fact, ew mobile, BUT Brave Exvius honestly shocked me with its production values. It's a very clean looking game and at this point it has over 10 minutes of gorgeous CGI.

War of the Visions so far also has a few gorgeous summon CG cutscenes and an opening cutscene that's like over a minute long.