• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Garou

Oct 25, 2017

lubquCn.jpg

Last edited:

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
Neat, it and the teal one look the best to me. I hope they make a dark green one, then I'll bite on a Lite.

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
I already have a Teal one, but I'm really tempted to give my old one to my parents and get this color if it releases outside of Japan...

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
If the sticks, buttons, and bumpers/triggers weren't white I'd pick it up, I've seen what those demo Switch units look like after prolonged use, not good. Otherwise a great color.

EliR

Banned
Jan 22, 2020
This would have been nice in a Direct.
Those don't exist. You guys are kidding yourselves.
they don't usually do hardware announcements in general directs.

The original Nintendo Switch Lite was also not announced in a Nintendo DIrect. Like mazi says in the above quote, they don't usually do hardware announcements in General Directs.

Goldenh

Feb 9, 2020
Really nice color, the prettiest one with the teal. I guess we can expect a lot more colors this year

Nov 23, 2017
If the sticks, buttons, and bumpers/triggers weren't white I'd pick it up, I've seen what those demo Switch units look like after prolonged use, not good. Otherwise a great color.
You could easily keep it more clean and free of coloration than whatever lazy electronics store employees probably keep care of that thing...I've never had any of my devices get discolored.

bixente

Jan 27, 2019
Not a huge fan personally. But It's great to give people more options.

Banana Lite is my fave.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Oh, this is actually a nice color! If I was interested in getting a Lite, i'd probably go for this one (unless we end up getting a nice green later).

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
Dang, this is the only color I prefer to yellow. I probably would have nabbed it. Oh well.