• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Jan 4, 2018
Ace Combat 7 is a must-play (and the DLC missions even more). My GOTG.

6ed.gif

Last edited:

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, AC7 is one of those games that I really want to try but was never sure I'd like it enough to buy it.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
There go any excuse for Xbox or PC owners to not play Power Rangers

GO PLAY BATTLE FOR THE GRID NOW*

*now = may 26 or whenever it is avaliable for game pass pc

Caspar

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Been holding off on The Surge 2 in hope of GamePass release.

AC7 for console people is great, that game is a masterpiece and didn't get anywhere near enough recognition during GotY talk last year.

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The Surge 2 damn. I enjoyed the first one a lot on ps4. I have a beefy gaming rig now so looking forward to playing the sequel on it.

castaction

Oct 28, 2017
Yoo i was going to buy surge 2 and ace 7 but decided to wait in case if they are on gamepass shiitt nice

Sabretooth

Oct 27, 2017
India
Ohhh I had my eye on Astrologaster a long time ago! I'm glad it's coming on Game Pass, I'd love to check it out.

Edit: I see that Vampyr is leaving Game Pass? When is it going to go out? I'd like to get that one done before it goes.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Does anyone recommend Kona? It seems super up my alley in terms of setting, theme and visuals but I'm not that into survival mechanics.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never played Ace Combat properly, tried it on Xcloud and didn't really enjoy it. I'll give it another shot, lots of time at home for the next few weeks.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Crikey.

So March for Game Pass for consoles looked like this

Ace Combat 7
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
NBA 2K20
The Surge 2
Bleeding Edge
Power Rangers Battle For The Grid
Train Sim World
Kona
Pikuniku

That's not a bad selection of games for £7.99 if you're stuck indoors for a while...

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Been REALLY looking forward to finally platying Astrologaster after hearing about it so much in Giant Bomb's GOTY chat so glad that's coming to PC Game Pass.

Phinor

Oct 27, 2017
Operencia leaving PC game pass? I didn't even know it became available on PC game pass, now I have about a week to play it. Luckily there's literally no new games releasing within the next week...

Also refunding Surge 2 since I just bought it. I'm conflicted about this game pass stuff, just shouldn't buy most games at all. Waiting for deals seems to lead to these situations where I no longer buy certain games at all despite being interested in them.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Wooo AC7!

Was expecting Control or/and RE2 but this will do, thanks.
Shame for the poor One X implementation though

garion333

Oct 27, 2017
I recently got AC7 from my local library and played through it due to the word of mouth here and was pleasantly surprised.