• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

XSystem

Apr 1, 2019
After last year's show I already planned to tune in to the Game Awards again, but this provides another welcome incentive. I'm super excited for Will of the Wisps in February.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Eh I'm not sure. I posted what Liam Robertson said in his podcast now he heard Halo Infinite is in pretty big shit right now and there's tension between Microsoft and 343i. He was saying he heard more people are planning on leaving 343 and the games direction is being second guessed he heard last month.

So, idk. I think there could be issues and we won't see it until E3.

What the fuck? This is so not what I wanted to hear right now.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
That's one slot taken up by a game that has enough exposure already. One less spot for the game I want to see! /s

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting that there are a couple of Xbox announcements planned. In years past TGA definitely has felt like more of a Nintendo/Sony joint when it comes to first party stuff.

Deleted member 18951

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eh I'm not sure. I posted what Liam Robertson said in his podcast now he heard Halo Infinite is in pretty big shit right now and there's tension between Microsoft and 343i. He was saying he heard more people are planning on leaving 343 and the games direction is being second guessed he heard last month.

So, idk. I think there could be issues and we won't see it until E3.

Either start your own thread about it or stop derailing other threads with these rumours, cheers.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Nice, one of my most anticipated games for next year.

Pls be there too Elden Ring 🙏

Apr 24, 2018
I played about half of the first game, but the controls felt a bit "slippery" to me, and I eventually dropped it. One of very few Xbox games I own (note, I've never owned an Xbox product, that's how much I wanted to play this). I loved everything else about it. Hoping this one has tighter controls, or that the controls feel better to me this time around. I loved Hollow Knight and would have loved Ori if not for my issues with the controls.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Ori and the Blind Forest was honestly one of my all time favorites.

It was absolutely beautiful and this already looks even better

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
With the release in a few months, i need to start thinking how i will play this since i tend to only play on Playstation. I have a pc with Intel Core i5-7400 CPU, 12 Gb Ram and a Geforce GTX 1050. As i never play on pc, i wonder if these specs are enough to run this game? Also, will there be a boxed version or is it digital only? If my pc is strong enough and my xbox controller is still working, i'll be buying this day one. The first game was fantastic. It's one of those games where i regret not having an Xbox. If this was coming to Switch just like the first game, i would probably buy one (since i'm also interested in a lot of other Switch games).

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
With the release in a few months, i need to start thinking how i will play this since i tend to only play on Playstation. I have a pc with Intel Core i5-7400 CPU, 12 Gb Ram and a Geforce GTX 1050. As i never play on pc, i wonder if these specs are enough to run this game? Also, will there be a boxed version or is it digital only? If my pc is strong enough and my xbox controller is still working, i'll be buying this day one. The first game was fantastic. It's one of those games where i regret not having an Xbox. If this was coming to Switch just like the first game, i would probably buy one (since i'm also interested in a lot of other Switch games).
Lol it's more than enough, don't worry.

Fredrik

Oct 27, 2017
I love the original Ori, top 5 GOAT for me, and I'm sure I'll love this as well, while a new trailer is cool I can't get all that excited, at this point I really just want to play it!

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017

Your PC will run it perfectly fine. You should definitely get a Switch though. Will of the Wisps or not. Shit is solid as hell on the software front.