• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017

On the previous patches, a bug that limits your movement to 8-way happened. This resulted on an iffy movement when playing.

I have downloaded the latest patch and confirmed that the bug is gone! I can now fully recommend it to anyone who wants a good local multiplayer game on Switch.

frankabus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome! Glad they're still supporting the game long after its initial release on other platforms.

Akelisrain

Oct 30, 2017
Bel Air MD
If you value your marriage, dont play this with your spouse. It results in constant argument! Very fun though, wife actually asks me by name to play this with me.

OP
OP
Raysoul

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
If you value your marriage, dont play this with your spouse. It results in constant argument! Very fun though, wife actually asks me by name to play this with me.

I finished this with my GF and we had fun (with "some" shouting and arguments). Definitely recommended for couples.

Tennis

Oct 27, 2017

Couldn't agree more. My girlfriend wants to play this constantly with me but I really hate myself when I play this game. I get sooo mad at the game and can't think of other games that get me in such bad mood.

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
How good is the Switch version? Never played it on any other platforms, but was scared off by framrate issues at launch.

A quick Google suggests that's been fixed? How does it stack up now?

OP
OP
Raysoul

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
How good is the Switch version? Never played it on any other platforms, but was scared off by framrate issues at launch.

A quick Google suggests that's been fixed? How does it stack up now?

Game is a lot smoother now than on launch, but I think Ps4 is still smoother. Framerate is still iffy in single player, but it vastly improves during multiplayer because of the fixed camera.

We we finished this game pre-patch, so I think this is the best time to buy this game because of the patch.

Johnny

Oct 28, 2017
Can you play through the single player with another person? I mean, is there a campaign to play co op in?

Mr.Fletcher

Nov 18, 2017
UK
Game is a lot smoother now than on launch, but I think Ps4 is still smoother. Framerate is still iffy in single player, but it vastly improves during multiplayer because of the fixed camera.

We we finished this game pre-patch, so I think this is the best time to buy this game because of the patch.

Thanks, I'll have to go back and take a look at it after Xenoblade. Maybe that's can be my Christmas game.

Manggei

Oct 28, 2017
Seems I am just right to the party here! I bought this game two days ago in the eShop and we played it more than 5 hours straight. Great fun, really! Yes, we had some issues with the controls but dealt with them after some time. Nevertheless, it seems quite some 3 stars attempts were messed up because of it. If the controls are better now, this should be very cool!

Miker

Oct 25, 2017
Having played the original PC version, I can't imagine playing without full analogue controls and tbh I can't believe it shipped with a bug like that.

OP
OP
Raysoul

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
Having played the original PC version, I can't imagine playing without full analogue controls and tbh I can't believe it shipped with a bug like that.

The bug happened on the first patch, not on the vanilla version. Still, I can't imagine how it passed on their QA.