• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

The support for Garden Warfare 2 has been fantastic, but that's another year at E3 where the next game won't be shown.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No Need For Speed. No Plants VS Zombies. Fallen Order already shown at MS.

Seems like the EA conference won't have too many heavy hitters.

ThouIsARobber

Oct 30, 2017
I'd ask why is EA even bothering to show up, but with as much non effort as they're putting in, I'm not sure they even qualify.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
How about Garden Warfare 1 or 2 to more platforms?

like switch or steam or everything under the sun?

vahlorie

Oct 26, 2017
Feels weird this and NFS are both releasing around Fallen Order, yet neither are supposedly at E3.

Going to be a pretty short annnounce to release for those two.

In any case as long as it's still coming this year I'm fine, just need more Garden Warfare in my life.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That's a shame, guess I'll only watch Jedi Fallen Order and Skate 4
I'm no insider, just willing it into existence lol

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
But was this planned to release this year? The new NFS is planned for this year, yet isn't at E3. I mean......

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Booo

Literally no point in watching EA this year. I guess that's more free time to actually play something :P

Yep doesn't sound like EA will be showing anything really new, likely just a new trailer or 2 for there announced games and the biggest thing will be the Star Wars gameplay trailer (if they even show one).

Kinda feel they'll go big at a PAX or gamescom later this year for the stuff that's meant to be released this year and haven't been announced.