• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
1. Costumization features
As you travel, you'll come across boutiques and hair salons. By visiting them, you can buy new clothes for yourself or change your hairstyle to freshen things up! There are plenty of different clothing items, hairstyles, and even makeup options, so try out different combinations and show the entire Galar region your favorite look!
style_female_art.jpg

EDp0D6eXsAAm7Me

EDp4lLLX4AAIwqp

EDp4lMEWwAImliU

2. Pokémon Camp

camp_art_2x.jpg

In your Pokémon Camp, you'll be able to make wondrous curries that are hugely popular in the Galar region! Curry is a dish with tons of variety. You can create curries of many different flavors depending on which ingredients and Berries you choose to add to your pot! Pour your heart into cooking and create a delicious plate of curry!

The first step to cooking up some curry is choosing the ingredients you want to add. The type of curry you'll make will change depending on what ingredients and Berries you choose to put in.

9_04_camp_8.jpg

9_04_camp_10.jpg

3. Leagues Cards

Pokémon Trainers in the Galar region make League Cards for themselves. These cards provide detailed information about the Trainer, and they are traded and given out across the region! As a Trainer, you also have your own League Card! You can use the Card Maker function of Rotomi to customize your card until you hit a design you're happy with!

9_4_leaguecard_4.jpg

9_4_leaguecard_5.jpg

4. New Pokémon

pokemon_cramorant_2x.png

CRAMORANT

pokemon_polteageist_2x.png

POLTEAGEIST

Last edited:

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Why does this game look like a remake of the first trailer? Graphics have improved SIGNIFICANTLY.

Animations in that camp and cooking thing look so good too. Day 1

IzzyRX

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
The barracuda bird is here.
one more point to the Affleck leak, but he said Pikachu hmmm
nevermind, he said fish too

Zarckoh

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico
That was a great trailer. The pokemon camp looked quite cute and lots of options for the character customization.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
This looked amazing wow
Camping is much more than amie 3.0, customization is bigger than ever, multiplayer compatible too... and cooking looks very in depth!
AND THE NEW POKÉMON ARE GREAT

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Graphics are still serviceable at best.

Customization looked good.

Still not getting this. I still don't see the new animations that supposedly killed the national dex.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Camp looks like a complete snooze fest.

New Pokemon are great as always.

Still skipping Sword and Shield.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I like the design of the fish...

Wonder if it'll be a weird Slowbro Shellder situation where it ain't a real Pokemon

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
For a moment I thought Camp was gonna be like Digimon's Dawn and Dusk Islands, with training devices and stats raising etc but it seemed all they do is wander about and you can pet them?

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
This art director is the best thing to happen to Pokémon since HGSS.

The gulp missile design and concept are ace

MrWonderworld

Sep 18, 2018
Customization looked great. I love that there are way more options now. And the camping is so freaking cute.

Mashy

Oct 28, 2017
Customisation is amazing. The new Pokémon are not that bad too (if nothing too amazing).

Camp looks boring though.

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Cramorant is a Liver bird I don't even care what anyone says. We got representation in Pokémon! They best be red in their Shiny variant.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't feeling the tea pot Pokemon design, but when they revealed his name to be Polteageist, it was too much for me. I'm sold lol.

Cramorant also looks great, reminds me of first gen Pokemon's simplicity that I miss.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Based on the reveals so far it really feels like Gen VII's focus on one stage 'gimmick' Pokemon is continuing into this game. I'd be very surprised if Polteageist, Cramorant, Morpeko, Duraldon, Drednaw and Alcremie aren't single stage.

Feb 26, 2019
Tijuana
I feel really excited about the customization options.

As always, I'm excited for what we see, but it always leaves me with that feeling of knowing that many Pokémon will be missing all these new features.